Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from a newbie in Indianapolis. I'm not a Taurus owner yet, but as soon as The Judge becomes available in Indy, I plan on becoming one.
The only Judge models available here are 4 inch models and 6 inch models, and the store offering the 4 inch is Gander Mt, and they want $520 for it. The 6 inch models are available for around $430. I want a 3 inch or 4 inch model so I can carry it someday if I want to.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !! I love my Judge !

·
Registered
158 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

Judge is a great gun, but seems kind of bulky to carry. And how would you choose what shells to carry? Decisions, decisions... :D

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A big welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! ;)

·
Administrator
39,735 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Hey neighbor! Give us a range report when you get your Judge.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the welcomes. I will probably use .410 shotgun shells most of the time, especially as ammo prices rise.

Nobody has the Judge in stock right now.

·
Registered
59 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Welcome from MN. Sounds like the Judge is a hot item lately. Good luck on getting yours.
No kidding. A friend of mine at work did his best to convince me to buy one; because he wanted one, but couldn't afford it. I guess he wanted to experience it vicariously -- go figure. Oh, welcome RJS :)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I have friends that try to convince me to do the same.

flyswatter said:
No kidding. A friend of mine at work did his best to convince me to buy one; because he wanted one, but couldn't afford it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts