Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Hello from Illinois, the anti second ammendment state

2K views 36 replies 35 participants last post by  Lil Beaver 
#1 ·
New member here and looking forward to participating in the forum.

Charlie

#6 ·
Welcome from Central Texas!

#7 ·
Welcome Charlie. What's the land of Bomma let you arm yourself with? A sling shot?

Brand Logo Graphics

#12 ·
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

#15 ·
Welcome from Oklahoma.

#17 ·
Hey Charlie, welcome from the Northern reaches of the gulag! I actually had to Google Bunker Hill, IL as I didn't really think that there was one...I am now more informed about the geography of the state. You are about as close to MO and I am to WI. If I didn't have to work in Illinois (which would preclude legal CCW) I would move up to WI and apply for my state permit there.

#18 ·
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

#20 ·
Welcome from East Texas

#21 ·
Hello from Mississippi!

When I acquired my first Taurus semiautomatic pistol on a trade at a local gun show in January of 2010, I also came across this forum while surfing the web for information on my new PT138 Millennium Pro.

I can tell you that, through the years, there have been many ways I’ve spent some of my leisure time. The hours I’ve spent here with the friendly and knowledgeable guys and gals of TaurusArmed.net, are some of the most enjoyable and beneficial leisure hours I’ve spent in many moons.

#23 ·
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee;;

#26 ·
Welcome from Kentucky!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.