Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 24/7 Pro .40 S&W owner here.

Father of three, married 16 years, home schooling our kids.

4 years AF in the early 80's, went to Iraq as a civilian in my 40's to build a democracy.

Hunter, Shooter, gun nut in general and survivalist that lives in a subdivision, for now, and works in upper management. :D

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard NGO. :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking 24/7 you got there!

Thanks for all the great work in the military and afterwards!

Todd

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found us here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
i dig idaho.drove threw going to the wyoming from san jose california.this was back in 1974 but i still have vivid memories of your beautiful state.anywho im in!im new here too.

·
Registered
438 Posts
so another wlcome from idaho here, anybody wanna state a little more specifically where in idaho, ill start i live in eage its about 8 miles from boise.

·
Administrator
40,646 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Welcome! Live in Rupert for a short time many years ago. My Mom and Step-Dad live in Twin Falls. Brother and Sister live in Boise. Great shooting country!

·
Registered
32,299 Posts
Welcome from Texas, I have a brother living outside of Riggins on the Salmon River, sure don't like him living there and me living here.....wish it was the other way around.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hey, welcome, and I'm open to advice on how to con my wife into moving to Idaho. :D

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
These old threads really start snowballing once one member posts in them. It has been resurrected from almost 2 years ago.

BTW---that member NGO---hasn't been active in almost 2 years as well.

·
Registered
438 Posts
this is my fault sorry nypd i dd a search for idaho looking for a specific thread and saw ths one later and forgot i had searched. wont happen again. :(

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
No apology necessary. You can welcome anyone you wish---just don't expect a response after 2 years of inactivity. :D

·
Super Moderator
21,935 Posts
And thats how it happens folks LOL

·
Registered
438 Posts
ok but funny story is i did get a hello from him, it was just on anoher forumn. he he ;)

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Hey welcome NGO, nice gun :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts