Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined the Taurus Owners Rank last night with the purchase of a PT145 in Blue. I can't wait to shoot the little thundermaker!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to Taurusarmed.... Nice auto you have there. I also had that model and loved it. I hope you get answers to any questions you may have here and enjoy the forum.

From Sunny Ca

·
Administrator
35,533 Posts
Welcome Harris County, hope Houston is nice this time of year.......enjoy yourself.

·
Registered
325 Posts
great choice casey...glad your here with us. welcome from georgia buddy. let us know how it shoots once you get back from the range.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :)

·
Administrator
40,178 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
34 Posts
You might need it around "Gunspoint"....I had to go to class over in that area. Four of us went and 2 got broke into. Nothing was stolen from one guys truck. They just checked everywhere for valuables after they caused $200 worth of damage to get in the truck. One guy had his wheel covers stolen from his Yukon......and we are busy policing the streets of Iraq.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Super Moderator
21,632 Posts
Welcome from Nashville TN, Look around and enjoy :)

·
Administrator
40,178 Posts
rwcreigh said:
hey smoke you a staff member now?
Looks like. Someone needs to keep an eye on the Texans. And I'm watchin' you. Don't embarrass me now. :devil: :drool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts