Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope to make some good friends on here. My wife and I are new to Taurus but love them. I just took my CHL course and cant wait to be able to carry. So many crazies these days. Any way here are our new firearms. Mine PT 145 and hers is a PT 24/7. Next on my list is a 1911!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net!

We always get excited when a brand new member posts pics of their Taurus handguns on the very first post! :yipee:

I recommend that you start by reading the FAQ section, and check out the information on the sticky topics found at the top of each section’s page; where you will find a wealth of information which will give you a jump-start as a new member.

Be sure to check in each day, for there will always be new and interesting threads to read and participate in.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know hers is not on safe. It was right out of the box new so checked and known unloaded.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Welcome from Mobile- 1 question? since you are from Houston.....you ever been to the Cadillac Bar & Grill?

It may not be open now...that was back in the late 80's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I myself have not been but yes it is still open. On Shepherd Dr. in Heights. And thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

Nice guns for you and the wife. Your CHL will be here in no time. In the mean time practice practice practice.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Hello, Houston!!! Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins....Man what nice guns and great pics also!!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas!

·
Super Moderator
40,551 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
32,573 Posts
Welcome aboard from Wisconsin.

Please read the site guidelines/sticky threads at this board and the FAQ section.
The stikcy threads at the various boards have good need to no information.

·
Super Moderator
36,423 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! I have the PT 145 SS and the PT 1911 SS and would not part with either one.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Welcome from close by SE Texas. There are a LOT of Texans on this board, so you should feel right at home.

·
Administrator
39,901 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

That PT145 is an excellent choice for concealed carry! Love mine!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts