Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just became a Taurus owner this week, and after searching through the interwebz I came across TaurusArmed. Figured I'd join up and get to know my other fellow Taurus owners here on the sunny coast of Florida and abroad!

Turned 21 some months ago and decided my first handgun would be a Taurus Model 44, SS6.5 Model. After much saving I managed to pick one up from Gunbroker! Loved the gun and knew I'd own one since I hit 1,000 kills with it on BF3 ;D It's coming in this Thursday to my local gunshop and I can't wait to get it out to the range!

Plan to get a PT92 and a PT1911 in the next few months to add to very basic but humble collection of Taurus guns, and maybe a few 24/7 Models!

Looking forward to picking ya'lls brains about everything Taurus in the future, and to some of the discussions here too!

·
Supporting SuperModerator
14,873 Posts

·
Registered
18,576 Posts
:smile: Hi and welcome aboard from nw PA!!! :happy:

·
Registered
4,792 Posts
Welcome to the TA forum from central Iowa. You chose a winner in the stainless M44. Despite higher priced ammo, you will like the big recoil of the 44 magnum.
There a lots of member with loads of knowledge about shooting and how to maintain your firearms. I'm happy your joined our little family. Shoot safely and responsibly!

·
Administrator
39,478 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all, thanks for the warm welcome! As to Bruntson's post, yes, the other reasons I picked up the Model 44, was simply because it's a .44 Magnum! Can't wait to take some PMC Starfire 240 grain I picked up for it in advance to my local gun range.

Again, thanks everyone for the welcome!

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from South Tulsa.

·
Registered
7,564 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
dog welcome 3.jpg From Northeast Florida!!

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Glad to have ya aboard welcome to TA from Arkansas

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida!!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome from StL. MO!!