Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I'm a 24 year old male from Florida. I own my own automotive detailing business, I work at a restaurant at night, and hopefully by spring/summer I'll be attending Coast Guard Basic training. I love collecting firearms especially Taurus pistols. I own and carry a 850 CIA, and/or a 24/7 Pro C 9mm. It's like a Jeep or a VW if you don't own one you don't understand. Hello to all my fellow RESPONSIBLE gun owners, I look foward to enjoying and learning from this site.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
235 Posts
Gee, you must have heard the song called Gunshine State by that hardcore rapper who went running off the stage into the women's bathroom when shots were actually fired at his show. Said he had never heard a gun shot before. Real hardcore.

Anyway, welcome to the site.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually I've never heard of the rapper incident..?? I heard a couple of locals talking about how good Florida was to its gun owners at a range. I heard Gunshine state, and it stuck. Clever if you ask me.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma. You'll pick up lots of good info here! :)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Welcome from Illinois. Love my VW's too!

·
Registered
878 Posts
attending Coast Guard Basic training.
You're gonna love Cape May in the summer. Lot's of good bars and music. Only problem is you'll be stuck on the base. I grew up there. My buddy's father in High School was the base Kommandant. At least the water will be warm. Should be at least 60 degrees by the time you get there ;D
Welcome and Enjoy!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts