Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new here and just wanted to say hi! I currently carry a TCP PT738 neatly tucked in a Crossbreed Micro Clip. I love this little gun! Luckily I scored some ammo last fall to plink with (blazer and Prvi Prtz... aah whatever) and some Winchester PDX1 for carrying! I have ran several hundred rounds through this little gem and the only issue I had was a squib load (Tula) that lodged in the barrel. Otherwise, grip tight and pull and she won't fail! It is extremely easy to carry also. Have a great day and hello again!

·
Super Moderator
40,714 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
7,570 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, Fl

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new here and just wanted to say hi! I currently carry a TCP PT738 neatly tucked in a Crossbreed Micro Clip. I love this little gun! Luckily I scored some ammo last fall to plink with (blazer and Prvi Prtz... aah whatever) and some Winchester PDX1 for carrying! I have ran several hundred rounds through this little gem and the only issue I had was a squib load (Tula) that lodged in the barrel. Otherwise, grip tight and pull and she won't fail! It is extremely easy to carry also. Have a great day and hello again!
Hello back at you. It sounds like you found yourself a top notch weapon!

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
:wave: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. from culpeper myself.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Administrator
41,058 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!