Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

· Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new here and just wanted to say hi! I currently carry a TCP PT738 neatly tucked in a Crossbreed Micro Clip. I love this little gun! Luckily I scored some ammo last fall to plink with (blazer and Prvi Prtz... aah whatever) and some Winchester PDX1 for carrying! I have ran several hundred rounds through this little gem and the only issue I had was a squib load (Tula) that lodged in the barrel. Otherwise, grip tight and pull and she won't fail! It is extremely easy to carry also. Have a great day and hello again!

· Super Moderator
40,802 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

· Registered
15,654 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

· Registered
3,912 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, Fl

· Registered
10,627 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas! :wave:

· Registered
3,077 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new here and just wanted to say hi! I currently carry a TCP PT738 neatly tucked in a Crossbreed Micro Clip. I love this little gun! Luckily I scored some ammo last fall to plink with (blazer and Prvi Prtz... aah whatever) and some Winchester PDX1 for carrying! I have ran several hundred rounds through this little gem and the only issue I had was a squib load (Tula) that lodged in the barrel. Otherwise, grip tight and pull and she won't fail! It is extremely easy to carry also. Have a great day and hello again!
Hello back at you. It sounds like you found yourself a top notch weapon!

· Premium Member
16,973 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

· Registered
7,607 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

· Registered
7,566 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.