Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got on the forum after reading a lot of the posts. I have purchased a PT 1911 B with the accessory rail. About 300 rounds down range and am very pleased. Looking forward to reading and imputting as I can.

Thanks.

North Star

·
32,585 Posts
Welcome to the forums. PA. has a lot of representation here.
Our PT1911 fan club is vast. I'm not 'one of them' as far as 1911 owners go, but the 1911 is an excellent pistol. :)
Pull up a chair, make yourself at home.

Do recommend reading the FAQs ( meet the FAQers), and reading the old and new threads to get up to speed if not done already.

When doing a broad search... be on the main index page. If in a particular board the search will only take place inside that particular board otherwise. Just one of the vagaries of the place. Or hit the search button again with the same subject you are looking for without going back to the first page of the first search.

Plenty of good times and info to be had here. Pull up a chair, put the feet up, and relax. :)

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
A big welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma. Good to have you here! :)

·
Administrator
39,941 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave: :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from Missouri !!

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
325 Posts
welcome from georgia. i was born in pa. lived there a while. miss the deer hunting and muskie fishing

1 - 14 of 14 Posts