Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all, I am from Central Missouri!! I have been shootin guns since I could remember. But I fairly new to handguns. Bought my first handgun about two months ago. Taurus PT1911. Love the gun Hate the Straight 8 sights. If anybody knows any good 3 dot sights that will fit this gun I would surely appreciate it!!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
Welcome from a neighbor is SW Missouri !!

·
32,658 Posts

·
22,058 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Griffin Ga.
I have the st 8's on my 24/7. I did not like them either at first. I have warmed up to them a little. Still I will probably change them to 3 dot at some point.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Qwiks draw said:
Welcome to the forums and lordy, you had to mention the sights. BUUUWAAHAHAHAHA! :devil: :evil: Da Professor Qwiks is in the house. ;) Homework time.

Your assignment, should you decide to accept it, is to read the following links. The links will not self destruct after 5 seconds either. Only happens in "Mission Impossible", the T.V. series. :)

These are all on PT1911 sights.
http://www.taurusarmed.net/forums/index.php?topic=1261.0

There are alternative sight choices,a little how to do it, and other info in these links.
Ok so I did my assignment. But I have another quesiton for ya. #1) In the one I left under the PT1911 sights. Does this one apply to the Taurus PT1911 sights or did davelikegun just put these on another 1911. I was a little confused about that. maybe I just read it wrong. #2) On the website http://store.ptnightsights.com/index.php?p=product&id=96&parent=26 has anyone put this on there PT1911? Are they easy to install?? worth the $90?

Thank you all for posting your responses!!! You are greatly appreciated!!!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Colorado Springs. Like many others I did not like the Heines when I first used them but after a little while I got used to them. Give them a chance. I found they were quicker to acquire the target than my other sites.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! ;)

·
Administrator
40,171 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Another welcome from GA, and as you can see--there's plenty of experience on the these pages that you can draw from ;D

Enjoy!

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....STITCH :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ...

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
STITCH, welcome to Taurus Armed from Vegas!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts