Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I'm from the central part of California, where the crops are grown. You can call me JC if you like. The clansmen in my name refers to my Scottish heritage, if anyone was curious.

Anyways, I've had my Taurus 65 for about a year now and love it. I just recently found this forum. Looking forward to discussion and wisdom you all might offer.

- JC

·
Registered
29,960 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
Welcome from Plano, TX! I grew up out there in OC, Fullerton to be exact.

·
Registered
24,947 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Premium Member
5,742 Posts
Hello all. I'm from the central part of California, where the crops are grown. You can call me JC if you like. The clansmen in my name refers to my Scottish heritage, if anyone was curious.

Anyways, I've had my Taurus 65 for about a year now and love it. I just recently found this forum. Looking forward to discussion and wisdom you all might offer.

- JC
There's lots of wisdom on this board, not necessarily from this keyboard. I've received some good advice and help myself.

It's always good to have someone from California, as we here east of you often hear of interesting laws coming out of your Assembly. It will be good to have someone on the ground to let us know how things really are.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Welcome to TA from PA (Pure Appalachia).

I've been up and down your central valley a good bit and loved it. I have taken my afternoon naps in the shadow of the eucaplyptus trees and thought I might be on the verge of someplace Heavenly

Hope you enjoy it here at least half as much.

Flash

·
Administrator
40,588 Posts
Welcome from West Texas, JC!:hand26:

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
Welcome from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest - "The "Original 444 Marlin®" Country!

·
Super Moderator
38,036 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Landmark Property Historic site Sky Building

Welcome to the forum!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts