Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. Just got a Taurus 992 after being told not to buy one, well except from one of my local gun shops. It was the gun I first wanted but seeing guns were hard to find I got a Smith & Wesson M&P22, what a piece of junk it seem to like only one kind of ammo which in my eyes is kind of lame. So I went and got the 992. It does have a problem with the .22lr casings sticking, and being super hard to eject. I brought the cylinder to the shop that told me to buy a Taurus in the first place and even though I didn't get this gun from them seeing they couldn't get one they were willing to send it back to Taurus for me. I thought this was great seeing the shop that sold me the M&P told me that the take down lever being hard to take out was my problem and I would have to send it back. This being the same day I got it. Even with the sticky cylinder I love this gun. Already got a sweet Hogue grip for it. Well any way Hello and if ever you are in Beecher,Illinois. Stop into Classic Guns in Crete,Illinois its not the biggest or fanciest shop but the guys are great and big fans of Taurus.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Welcome to THE forum.

Reactions: Texheim

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Welcome from North Central Florida.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Welcome from StL. MO!! I'd repost your dilemma in the appropriate forum - you will have more leeway to get more complete answers!

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Super Moderator
40,704 Posts
from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Administrator
40,588 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Hello from Central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
Welcome from East Texas to the best gun forum on the internet.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Southeast Tennessee;;

·
Registered
740 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma!

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Yellow Facial expression Emoticon Text Smile Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Greetings from the Magnolia State…Mississippi!

We’re always pleased when a new member joins our ranks.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts