Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting A Taurus Pt92 in a couple of weeks and just wanted to introduce myself. I am 53 y.o. and live in central Arkansas. Looking forward to picking you my new pistol.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard, great to have you here. The PT92 is a fantastic pistol in fit, finish, handling, magazine capacity and price. I've heard some refer to it as the flagship of the Taurus stable, which I think is half-true, along with the 24/7 PRO series. I love mine so much that I'll never part with it.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome from the sandpile. The PT-92 was my choice for my first semi-auto. I seemed to have made a good decision. Although it's still new, it has funcioned 100%. I sure you'll be happy with yours.
This forum is a great source of info. Jump in. Enjoy.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
jlentz, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from the Land of Lincoln. I love my PT92SS as well and think it deserves "Flagship" status because Taurus took an already decent Beretta and made it better. It could be argued the 92 is the cornerstone the rest of the Taurus line was built on.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Utah. I love my PT1911 but reading about the PT92 is making me went on also.

·
Registered
356 Posts
welcome from southern Oregon

·
Administrator
40,676 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.