Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Joined this forum after buying a month old G2C from a friend. He'd bought it new but didn't like the pistol, claiming the trigger pinched his finger. I bought it after he'd installed an aftermarket RSA for it.

Anyways, 400 rounds though it with no issues. Love shooting it. My first Taurus and it's a winner. My only complaint is the slide finish does not hold well after carrying it. Plus, I'm kind of a wimp so I don't care for the rough grip texturing, preferring a rubber sleeve over the grip.

·
Administrator
40,270 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :hand26:

·
Registered
24,852 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

Reactions: Whittsailor

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Welcome from PA. May your G2C serve you well. My PT 111 has been great and lots of folks like them and the newer version the G2C. You've come to a great forum with lots of friends you don't know yet!

·
Registered
8,446 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
29,957 Posts
Welcome aboard from the "GunShine" state of Florida.

State of over 1 MILLION 150 THOUSAND Concealed Carry Licenses and counting!

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
Welcome to TaurusArmed.net from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Welcome from the Ozarks!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Good to be in your company, and looking forward to continue shooting and learning more about this underrated firearm. Best $200 I've spent in a long time.

·
Super Moderator
37,235 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois! The Hogue Handall is a good thing for the grip texture...If they are making one of the beavertail grips for it now that's even a better choice. I have one on my S & W Compact Shield and really love the improvement to the feel and comfort.

I am amazed that they don't have the beavertail grip shown yet for the G2 with so many out there...here's their suggestion for the G2 currently...maybe write them and suggest they get on the stick.

https://www.hogueinc.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Taurus+G2+grips

Here's what the beavertail grips look like:

https://www.hogueinc.com/grips/handall/beavertail

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from North Texas, neighbor! :wave: We're mighty glad you decided to join "Ye Merrye Crewwe". :thumb:

·
Super Moderator
40,638 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts