Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IM just getting my feet wet, and am defiantly not ready to offer pro services. But if your looking for someone to change out some parts cheap or want to do something experimental let me now. I really love the taurus line of pistols for the money they are hard to be, I have tuned up quite a few pt1911s for friends and made them shoot circles around sti's para's springers. Just this weekend I installed a set of custom fit ct grips onto a pt99 with the help of my father ( it was his gun). I will be doing a write up on that with pics and video shortly.

SO anyway Howdy Yall

·
32,585 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

Like your intro.

Please read the site guidelines and the sticky threads at this board. The FAQ section is a good read,also.

If you want to offer services please contact one of the Administrators for this site.

That would be Smokewagon, NYPD, or 4-Nines. They can help you out.

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
IM just getting my feet wet, and am defiantly not ready to offer pro services. But if your looking for someone to change out some parts cheap or want to do something experimental let me now.
Welcome to the group from SE Texas!

What part of the state are you in? This is an awfully big place :D

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Welcome & Howdy from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Registered
29,777 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

1+ on the where in Texas are ya?!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Welcome from East Texas. What part of Texas is your home?

·
Registered
32,029 Posts
Welcome from Lubbock Texas and like all of the other Texans, I would like to know if if have to drive 30 miles or 900 to enlist your services, this is a big state ya know!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
We are always pleased to welcome another new member into the fold!

In no time at all, you will realize that TaurusArmed.net literally abounds with knowledgeable and friendly folks who are most willing to share their handgun wisdom and experiences.

Feel free to jump right in and make your own contributions and help us make a good forum even better!

·
Super Moderator
36,488 Posts
Welcome from Northern Illinois!

·
Super Moderator
27,012 Posts
Welcome from Cen Fla!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts