Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Been browsing the site for about a week now and figured I'd check in. Im enjoying the site, glad theres such a wealth of knowledge round here.

Administrator
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Registered
Welcome from Missouri !!

Registered
Welcome fellow Georgian. I'm a newbie as well, and like you, finding a wealth of information here. BTW, what branch of service and unit does your avatar represent? I wore the 'Big Red 1' for 6 years, so the "1" caught my eye.

Registered
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Registered
Mac-64, you're saying that you have been browsing the
site for a whole week; & you're just now
checking in?!? ;D

Well, a very warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma! :D

Coweta?? Cow eat a what?? :) :D :p

I am next door in Pike. Grew up in Griffin. Back in the days when Griffin beat Newnan all the time in football. At least thats how I remember it. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the forum from Griffin.

It seems the Georgia delegates are gaining ground on Texas. :clap:

Super Moderator
Welcome from Nashville TN, enjoy ask away or shoot the bull it don't matter have fun

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

flyswatter: 1* is not for the Big Red One, although I'm asked that a lot. It means something else.

afrats: as for the guns Kahr K9, Sig 220R, S&W 4006 TSW, Rock River Entry Tac, Taurus 85 SS UL, and a brand new PT1911AR, which is what brought me to the site.

I haven't gotten to the range with it yet, but it looks kinda hungry, and my fingers getting kinda itchy so ill be going soon. :D

Registered
It seems the Georgia delegates are gaining ground on Texas
Yup!!!! I am starting to see that :rolleyes: :D..lol

Mac-64
Welcome From Arizona :wave:
Glad that you are here..look around and have fun ;)..You will like the company in here

Registered
Mac-64 said:
...flyswatter: 1* is not for the Big Red One, although I'm asked that a lot. It means something else.

Yes I know. I was in the 1st for years ;), which is why I asked what branch and unit your patch represented. But, hey, if you don't want to share, that's okay too :)

Registered
another welcome from georgia, from a neighbor in carroll county.

won't talk about 1*, but you want it displayed everytime you post?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts