Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all-- new here but not to firearms. I am looking to replace a stolen 380 I had, and really am leaning towards th 58HCB/SS--

That being said, what is the suggested retail and "real world " price of this pistol?

Any help to steer my wife in the right direction would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
joe sixpack said:
dunno the price on that gun but buds has them for 431 and 441

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php/cPath/495/sort/3a/page/2

btw how did yours get stolen if you dont mind me asking?
I did a stupid no-no---

I carried my HP CF380 (Say what you will, my Hi-Point ave always done me right!) in my work truck-- I always took it out at night-- except one friday..I left it concealed in the center console and some turd busted the window out and stole it and my Sirius radio--- I replaced the radio for like $28 at Wally World-- The pistol? I filed a report and am without it still...

My fault (well except for the jerk who stole it) that I left it in my truck.

I now carry an XD45 and my BUG is a well travelled Jennings 22-- and they go inside with m EVERY night..

Hmm-- 431 for the black and 441 for the SS...

I wonder if the wife will let me shop early?

·
Registered
6,000 Posts
man i feel for you.. if someone stole one of my guns it would be like someone kid napping one of my kids.. er..um.. if i had kids.. but you know.. i can only imagine the anguish you must have went threw not knowing what some creep is out there doing with your gun.. and you just know the assholes not oiling it either.

gotta think of your guns as your privates.. dont leave'em hanging out and dont let strangers play with'em ;)

but at least it was a hi-point and not something more expensive.. actually im not a gun snob and will probably get a c9 and a 995 carbine this year.

just tell here the stainless reminds you of her even though it can never match her beauty..
or something equally lame, she'll cave :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts