Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. George Bush just sent me some money, so I traded my Taurus PT111 in on a Glock 27. What a great handgun! I'm not bashing Taurus because it served my well for target practice, but unfortunately it regularly jammed Hollow Points. Maybe this could've been remedied by a polishing or new magazine, but I'm too impatient to wait for that. I bought it in 2002, so I'm not sure what generation is was. I heard a figure that gun sales are up nearly 40% since the stimulus checks started rolling in. Anyway, I'm off to the dark side. ;D Good luck.

·
Registered
10,779 Posts
Had the gun for 6 years, and is "too impatient to wait for a new magazine, or "polishing the feed ramp"? What do you call a creature that hides under a bridge, asking questions of travelers?? :???:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, too impatient. Or, it could've been the negative reviews I've read about Taurus pistols and excellent reviews about Glocks. Even if I get a new magazine or polishing, it's still a Taurus and I don't have time for malfunctions.

·
21,932 Posts
Trolls are usually impatient. And not very bright. Enjoy your Glock and when it
screws up and you are too impatient to clean or maintain it you can buy another brand.

Are you old enough to own a firearm??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! All I do is make a simple post and people start slamming me. Sounds like a little jealousy, I guess. I'm glad I'm leaving the Taurus world, because some of you seem to be arrogant jerks. Geez!

·
Administrator
39,478 Posts
In the immortal words of Curly Bill Brocius, Well...bye. :wave:

·
Registered
968 Posts
forgive the ignorance. didnt taurus start making the pt1911 in....05-06?

·
Administrator
17,667 Posts
Natrate said:
Are there any Law Enforcement Agencies that use Taurus?
The Phillipine National Police currently issue the 9mm Taurus 24/7. Other Law Enforcement Agencies that do not issue handguns, and require LEO's to purchase their own Firearms, have various models of Taurus Pistols on "approved of" lists.

·
Super Moderator
21,452 Posts
Interesting that you have not heard the negitive about the block do the words ka-boom mean anything to you they are legandary to blow up. My Dads Glock 19 has double feed problems and broke a firing pin and as had nose dives. I've out shot them with My XD and my PT 1911 you listen to to many hyped up stories about the unbreakable Glock I wish you luck as I own differnt brands because I like them for various reasons. So go with your Glock and enjoy and I hope it does not KB on you when you need it most. Gun stores a nortorious for handing you the line of the unbreakable Glock its one of there bread and butter guns and they make money off that because they can mark them up to satisfy people like you that fall for the tha majical gun. by the way I owned an old Llama 1911 that was and still is a tac driver I've been laughed at for that gun till it blew away all the compitition. So chose your weapons wisely. :)

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
Gee, just when we were starting to take a shine to you....bye, bon voyage, blow me adios, arevaderche, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.......

I'm gonna miss that guy.....<sniff>

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Kabooms have more to do with the ammo, rather the gun. At least the Glocks don't have the slide pin shooting farther than the bullet, cracking polymer, and jam-jam-jam (of course). The Phillipine National Police use Taurus? Aren't they a 3rd world country? And by the way, this all started because a couple jerks passed judgement on me because I bought a Glock. Just ridiculous. :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
35,162 Posts
Could we get a moderator over here to whip out the Judge - I hear the 410 shot works especially well on trolls......

·
Administrator
39,478 Posts
OK guys, settle down. Remember, we are a gentler, kinder bunch. :thumb:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.