Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm currently living in Vegas, moving to Tampa Nov 1. I run USA Carry and saw some hits coming into my site from here so I thought I'd stop by and say hello. As for Taurus, I have PT140 that I've carried since I got my CCW.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Welcome aboard!! The concealed carry gear section looks interesting... I need a double shoulder holster rig for my two 669's... ;D... any suggestions?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, I'm not too familiar with shoulder holsters. I bought one when I bought my first gun and have never used it. I carry IWB all the time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
TitaniumMan said:
I need a double shoulder holster rig for my two 669's... ;D... any suggestions?
I've seen some generic nylon rigs that might work but for real comfort you'd probably need a custom leather job for big $$$.

·
Registered
18 Posts
USA Carry said:
Just wanted to introduce myself. I run USA Carry....
Welcome from Colorado...and thanks much for USA Carry, much appreciated since Packing.org died.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us here. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Best Wishes

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome aboard from Pinellas County. I'm right accross the Tampa Bay from where you'll be moving to. There are several ranges in the Tampa area. Just south of Tampa in Ruskin they have a range with a lot of different diciplines. You'll like it here.

·
Administrator
39,715 Posts
Welcome from West Texas. You gotta' great site. :thumb:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the good feedback guys.

Good to know I'll have a few ranges to choose from when I get to Tampa! I can't wait until I get there, I'll have a lot more time on my hands to work on my site!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts