Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I am from NJ. I just picked up my new pt 1911 in stainless today and came accross this site. This is my first pistol so I am excited. Seems like there is alot of good info on here and I am sure I will have alot of questions, so I am glad I found it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome from Upstate South Carolina!

The first ones are always memorable :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the Welcome! I feel like a kid on Christmas Morning! I am extra excited too, because I waited 9 months for my permit in wonderful New Jersey! Felt good to finally excercise my right to purchase.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome aboard Mike, glad to have you with us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
32,737 Posts
Welcome to the Taurus forum.

You came to the right place. There are diagrams for assembly disassembly,experienced owners who can be of service, and a couple of staff members who have them as well.

Might have to give an obligatory range report at the PT1911 board.LOL

·
Registered
356 Posts
Welcome from southern Oregon

·
Administrator
40,374 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

Bought my SS PT1911 eight days ago. Love it. Me and you gonna have things to talk about. Had mine out at the range again today. :thumb:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I will give a report as soon as I return from shooting tomorrow!

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Welcome from Northern Utah. I have a PT1911 Stainless and love it. Still have my first handgun, Colt New Frontier Scout 22lr and still have the 22mg cylinder.

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Welcome Aboard!!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: The More i see the 1911s the more i want one,eventually i will get one glad to have you on board enjoy the forum.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Mike, welcome to Taurus Armed from VEGAS!

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Another welcome from MN. Congrats on the new gun. I still have my first handgun.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts