Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I have average hands and mine feels great. I can see where large hands may be too big for it.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mine arent that big either, i got long fingers though, actually my buddy told me earlier today to use a g22 mag in one and its nice

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I will probably shoot the G23 this weekend. My father in law is getting rid of his G19 to get the G23. I think I will be biased and like my 24/7 .40 better.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have owned 4 glock 23s and have sold them all but every time Iwas looking for a pistole every told me untill last summer when Ibought my millpro40 and will never again by a glock its just to big and the recoil is a lot mor in aglock than in my pt40
imho

·
Registered
259 Posts
From what I've seen the glock is more of a square handle while the taurus sticks to a more rectangular shape which I feel is much more comfortable.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I shot a G26 last weekend. Up until I shot it, I was thinking I would get it for CC. However, I cannot stand the trigger on the gun. So that being said looks like I will pick up a Beretta 9000 this weekend instead. I was really disapointed with glocks.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
My hands feel the same way with some of the slimmer gripped pistols. The PT92 fits me like a glove however, especially with the grips it now wears.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I am not really impressed with the G23. I shot one last weekend and didn't like the grip. I did shoot well for me though. And it was ported so when it was getting dark it had 2 flashes of fire going out at a "V" from the end of the barrel. It was cool but not the gun for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts