1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
~Check this GUY out~

Very Texas
Taurus Judge Holsters

I own a website that sells Handmade Leather Holsters for the Judge Taurus and it is by far my best selling holster. I have to say that must be because the gun is such a great piece to own. I have seen plenty of them when people bring them into my store to make wet molds and everyone says how much they love the gun and usually purchase a second. So I get lots of repeat business because of this. I own one myself so I can make molds as needed.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
paulrabe78 said:
Robby have you seen this yet?
Yes! First hour it was posted, however, due to circumstances and the fact that I have holster for my Cannon, I just looked it over. I been considering one of those chest holster rigs for working on the farm. I am alway hitting things with the barrel on my JUDGE!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 6.5" Judge fits my holsters for the Ruger Mark II's so that gives me several options. The shoulder holster or bandoleer holster work work well for me around the farm or on atv rides.

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
Cutter said:
My 6.5" Judge fits my holsters for the Ruger Mark II's so that gives me several options. The shoulder holster or bandoleer holster work work well for me around the farm or on atv rides.
The holster I have will work also, I just have to buy the holster attachments from the company I bought it from. Do not even have to get a new holster, just shoulder strap setup that hey make for it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is a sample of our work-The Taurus Judge Holster you absolutely shouldn't live without!

Thanks for the Thread Sgt Knuckles.

Taylor

1 - 6 of 6 Posts