Taurus Firearm Forum banner

He Shoots and SCORES!!

1K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  mingaa 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I am not rubbing this in, I want to give you a tip on where you might find some ammo in an unlikely place. I got a tip from a guy that said there is a TrueValue Hardware store in a real small town in SW PA. They have a little gun section to the side. I went there and they had about 30 boxes of 9mm's!! :eek: Some of them were the cheap casings (looked like aluminum) but the others were Winchester and Blazer Brass. I asked him how much I could buy and he said "It's your money". :eek::eek::eek: So I bought 10 boxes of the Blazers for $22/box. He also had 2 (100 Rnd) boxes of 22LR at $20/Box so I bought those too. So I just wanted to say to you is check out those small little rinky dink shops, they might have a bunch that nobody knows about.

#3 · (Edited)
...AND in the bonus challenge - locate one (or more) stores where more than 100 small pistol primers can be purchased per day!! :cool:

#4 ·
Went to Brady TX for a funeral this week and discovered a nice selection of reloading accessories at the local Walmart. No ammo except Tulammo but about 12 lbs of Unique and some tumbler media for casing tumbler. Had a nice selection of rifle dies but no pistol dies. Made off with some Unique, a couple of shell holders I was going to order and some case-prep tools. Heck they had a better selection than Cabela's!

#6 ·
Note to do topic drift on the OP but:

Home Property House Real estate Community

Graf's Reloading is 2 miles from a Bass Pro and 5-6 miles from Cabela's. The BEST place (among some other solid private shops) in the region! If you are not looking for it you miss it - parking in the back! :guns:

Reactions: ajaxakita
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.