Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,609 Posts
So, our only source of follow up for the shooting event is the NYT?

Why haven’t we heard anything from LEO?

·
Registered
14,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
10,614 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
in the footage one can hear more than one gun firing
I dont think you can double wield ar style bump stock firearm but I dont know
also he dosent seem like he has that kind of thing on his mind, E.G: his body language, he seems relaxed and calm not like some one who is gonna kill many
but the way the light the NYT puts this video if he would have lived he would be dammed by this even if the cops found him tied up in the bathroom JMHO

·
Registered
175 Posts
Ps I wanna add this. Villains dont think they are villains, they think they are doing this for the greater good. So Who knows

·
Registered
14,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have wondered how he fit all that in that little car they said he was driving?

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
401 Posts
And not 2 weeks after this happened...my youngest son valeted a car at Luxor...in back seat were 2 assault rifles...no cases...out in open...uh..yea...Metro was called and Michael had to give all kinds of statements.

·
Registered
14,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And not 2 weeks after this happened...my youngest son valeted a car at Luxor...in back seat were 2 assault rifles...no cases...out in open...uh..yea...Metro was called and Michael had to give all kinds of statements.
Why? Are rifles illegal in Law Vegas?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Why? Are rifles illegal in Law Vegas?

No...not illegal....BUT right after Oct 1...everyone here was super aware of EVERYTHING . The fact that 2 ARs were just sitting openly in the back seat of car...and you hand the vehicle to valet....well people were just questioning what they once were everyday occurrences. Probably wasn't smartest thing to do right after the worst mass shooting in US history.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Vegas was a Muslim terror attack involving several shooters. The FBI botched it, AGAIN, and the information is being suppressed. Yes, it could be a wild conspiracy theory-but think about this. Would you ever have believed 5 years ago that the FBI would falsely swear out an affidavit for warrant to the FISA court with the intent of eavesdropping in a Presidential candidate?

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
The video was released by mandalay bay, one shooter many weapons. Not hard to kill that many when it's like shooting into a barrel of fish.
tin foil.png

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Frankly, I don't think we can call it "tin foil territory" yet when we literally have only hearsay and a tiny modicum of video and data released to the general public.

The released video is heavily edited, was given to the NY Times before it was given to the lawyer representing the families of victims -- honestly, if the government and the hotel is withholding information from that lawyer and the majority of media, and you think that is normal behavior and A-OK, you might need to stop imbibing the koolaid.

And no, not wearing a tinfoil hat here, either, just calling a spade a spade.

·
Registered
401 Posts
My 29yo son's gf posted this on FB day after the massacre. The star is where my boys' and about 10 friends were standing at time that the shooting went down.

Vegas Festival Massacre.jpg

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Vegas was a Muslim terror attack involving several shooters. The FBI botched it, AGAIN, and the information is being suppressed. Yes, it could be a wild conspiracy theory-but think about this. Would you ever have believed 5 years ago that the FBI would falsely swear out an affidavit for warrant to the FISA court with the intent of eavesdropping in a Presidential candidate?
(Underlining added for emphasis)

5 years ago, Obama was in office, and Clinton was secretary of state until 2018.

The answer is . . . yes. Yes I would.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
I have yet to see how many deaths/injuries are directly attributable to the shooting, and how many were caused by the panicked rush.

Completely understand the 'dead is dead' argument, but also am curious about the claims about his effectiveness.

Regarding the multiple shooter claims based on sound analysis: there are a lot of hard sonic-reflective surfaces in and around the venue. Don't know the exact layout so I can't claim the certainty that some do, but do know that sound bouncing around can cause some odd effects.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts