Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks.

Y'all can call me Jarred, I am 25.yo. ex military, going to college in Louisiana. I OC a Taurus Mil Pro I got just over 4 years ago, .45 ACP Stainless, has night sights but they stopped glowing after a few months. :/

I don't have many rounds at all through my gun, probably less than 100, but between the cost of .45 ammo and the distance to the nearest range (45 minutes away) I don't exactly ever go.

I am tryin to save money right now for my CCW and money to hit up the range at least once a month to work on my proficiency.

·
Registered
15,002 Posts
Yo Jarred, a warm welcome from Tulsa Oklahoma!
Are you anywhere near Baton Rouge? I have friends
in that area. ;D

·
Administrator
40,090 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
where would be the proper forum to ask quistions concerning the current taurus ownership? As in who exactly is in charge or what? I lost track after Carlos died.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Jarred Darque said:
where would be the proper forum to ask quistions concerning the current taurus ownership? As in who exactly is in charge or what? I lost track after Carlos died.
The information you need should be able to be had by calling Taurus Customer Service. They may not tell you everything willingly that you want to know, but it can be found on the web. I forget his name, but the Taurus Intl USA fella can be found.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
Bob Morrison---President of Taurus USA

A letter addressed to him at the Miami Hdqtrs. WILL actually reach him. My cousin wrote him a couple of years ago and he did respond.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona.....Jarred :wave: Glad that you are here..look around and have fun

1 - 17 of 17 Posts