Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I wonder if he will apply for a permit?

·
Registered
432 Posts
That's sad.. I bet he signs up for an NRA "Don't be a Victim" seminar and gets his CHL... Unless he's a bleeding heart liberal and doesn't mind losing his dog...

I will never understand why people don't prepare for bad things to happen.. I may be a little paranoid, but at least I think ahead.

Plus if you live in a bad neighborhood you need protection from thugs or now even in a good one, These days the BG doesn't bother robbing a "low" income neighborhood, he hits the "Good" neighborhoods now because they actually have stuff...Also a Dog could be worth some money to the right people...

·
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't know, the Montrose area is known as........well let's just say a lot of them fellers' down there bat left-handed......if you know what I mean.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
I don't know, the Montrose area is known as........well let's just say a lot of them fellers' down there bat left-handed......if you know what I mean.
Are you saying that his preferred method of carrying would be in a "fannypack"?

·
17,565 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Are you saying that his preferred method of carrying would be in a "fannypack"?
I was thinking along the same lines but couldn't post because the the PACK part was first.

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
A thief is a thief, and I have no use for one. They care nothing about the victim, and anyone can be a target given the chance. They steal things that can cost the victim their life without giving a second thought. They know that even if caught in many places they are out of jail in less time than the victim spends doing the legal paper work. I have a great fear of any thief and carry to protect myself.

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I will never understand why people don't prepare for bad things to happen. .
This would require them to admit that there is danger in this world and admitting that danger would destroy their reality, and remind them that they are prey.
A very unsavory position to be in.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I really feel sorry for this guy because I know what a dog can mean to some people. But, however this is something I don't have to worry about because my dog only gets walked in my yard and if you come in my yard messing around you've probably got a really good chance of getting shot. And that's after I pull my dog off of you.

Reactions: TheOldRedneck

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
What a scumbag, stealing the man's dog, because he didn't have anything else...I'd like to blow him and his big knife to kingdom come!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts