Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6401 - 6420 of 6656 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
Yesterday I was sorely tempted by a Ruger 3 screw .357 my LGS had for $500. It was in great shape too, but I really don't need another .357.

·
Super Moderator
40,358 Posts
I got the pinky extensions for my M&P Shield 45 mags. Now it's about like the G3c. Much nicer feel!
Didn't know those were available. If they added capacity I would be interested, other than that my grip feels fine and conceals well.

Reactions: Dirt Road Cowboy

·
Super Moderator
40,358 Posts
Yesterday I was sorely tempted by a Ruger 3 screw .357 my LGS had for $500. It was in great shape too, but I really don't need another .357.
I didn't think that "need" ever stopped you before !! :)

·
Supporting SuperModerator
16,061 Posts
Contrary to what you may hear need and want are not always the bottom line. We need to eat, but we want to eat steak instead of possum. Most of us need a vehicle to get to and from work, but we don’t WANT a yugo, even though it would serve the same purposes.
$500 sounds like a good investment and if you already have ammo or reloading gear you have no need to invest more money to own and enjoy it. Besides you deserve something new and shiny for putting up with all the goobermint has put us through over the last 2 years. Besides the goobermint gave you money to stimulate the economy. For goodness sake!

Stimulate!
People in nature Botany Happy Organism Gesture

Stimulate!
People in nature Botany Happy Organism Gesture

“Enablers R Us”
😂🤣😅

·
Super Moderator
40,358 Posts
This followed me home from my favorite LGS today…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would have had a tough time leaving that one there also, although probably a bit too rich for my budget. 45 ACP I presume, or 10mm?

·
Registered
Many....
39 Posts
I would have had a tough time leaving that one there also, although probably a bit too rich for my budget. 45 ACP I presume, or 10mm?
Yeah, it wasn’t inexpensive.

45 ACP, I have a stash of reloads that were not being used since I hadn’t owned anything in .45 for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
40,358 Posts
^^ An offer you couldn't refuse! Who doesn't like banging off 30 rounds from an MSR? :cool:

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
Ordered a "We The People" holster for my Taurus 856.

·
Super Moderator
40,741 Posts
Now I just need to find some more ammo. I have a box of 32 S&W, a few boxes of 32 S&WL, and a box of 32ACP.
No 32 H&R magnum or 327 Federal magnum though.
I just missed another member selling some of all the above. DARN!
I see Taurus is re-releasing the .327 revolver.

·
Premium Member
438 Posts
This afternoon I received a phone call from my friendly, local gun store that they had gotten three Springfield Armory SA-35's in a few minutes ago and was I still interested in checking one out. I made a change to my pre-planned afternoon agenda and swung by their shop. After looking one of the SA-35's over, they now only have two on hand...

6401 - 6420 of 6656 Posts