Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6381 - 6400 of 6656 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Yeah, it's more than double that.
Yeah, after the cootie crisis panic buying started, the prices here went up on them, so I stocked up on some boxes of Tulammo. They were $26 per box of 100 at Cheaper Than Dirt back then, and they had a free shipping offer.

5.56 prices at the LGS have been staying around the $10 - $11 range. 9mm still holding at $20. I hope it starts to get sane again soon.

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
First purchase for 2022...
View attachment 484723
ATI Alpha 15 Multi in 5.56/.223.
Too cold to hit the range though, but soon!!
Now to accessorize!!😁
It should go all the way up to 4 degrees by morning. A good time to give it the arctic test. Congrats on your new rifle!

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
It is cold!! Was hoping to get out to range but way to cold. Going to stay in and watch Eagles game. GO BIRDS!!!
I picked up a new Icotec predator call, but no way I'm sitting for coyotes in this weather. With a single degree of temperature at 8am we are 26 degrees colder than Anchorage.

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
Purchased online from NormaShooting.com 10 days ago, but received shipment Friday - 500 rounds of Norma 9mm Target FMJ
I've been buying a lot of ammo directly from Norma lately. They have good prices and good ammo.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I've been buying a lot of ammo directly from Norma lately. They have good prices and good ammo.
Yes sir. Shipping can be a bit slow and "in stock" notation may not always be accurate, but they always manage to fill orders, plus their S & H is pretty reasonable. Orders over $150 qualify for free shipping.
Their customer service is stellar if you have to contact them by email or phone.

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
Just ordered a new recoil spring and magazine for the Mini 14. I figure several thousand rounds and it ain't gonna hurt to replace a $4.99 spring. Started to get a light dent in the middle of fired cases.

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
4 boxes of 180gr. Norma .300 WSM ammo.

·
Premium Member
14,034 Posts
Ordered this Savage 110 Bear Hunter in .300 WSM from Kentucky Gun Company.

6381 - 6400 of 6656 Posts