Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6321 - 6340 of 6408 Posts

·
Registered
793 Posts
Ordered 2 x 50 round boxes of S & B .45 ACP FMJ for $23.99 per box.

·
Registered
3,534 Posts
Well, this was before Christmas, but bought my daughter a pink range bag and a set of electronic muffs.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just ordered a couple 29rnd mags for my rock island 1911a2. I've got six of the 17 rounders so I really don't need any more but I haven't seen the big ones for sale before and probably won't see them again so I had no choice. It's hard enough to find 17 round mags and only one guy carries the 10 rounders. Might be junk innards but there's aftermarket springs, followers, and baseplates to experiment with so long as the tubes are good.
Audio equipment Cylinder Rectangle Gadget Font

·
Super Moderator
39,273 Posts
Honestly dear, I have no idea where that box of magpul magazines or that box of ak magazines
In my locker at work came from
I’m mean, you know, fed ex just sorta dumped them at the door…..
Yeah, let me know if that works! :)

I just ordered a punch set from Amazon to work on the spring replacement on the CZ 75 Compact. Got the M*Carbo spring set in the mail a few days ago and I'm pretty sure I packed away the few punches I had.

·
Registered
5,998 Posts
PayPal has a little discount for their customers. It is $5.00 off any purchase of $75 or more if you pay with PayPal, and buy from Academy. I got 2 reflex sights for my 2 new Pic Rail Turkey Guns...a Charles Daly/Chiappa 410 and the Savage 20ga. I did see this sight mentioned on a couple You Boob videos so being the sucker I am, I got 2 of them.
Automotive lighting Bumper Camera accessory Gadget Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
13,770 Posts
Here's an odd one for you, I bought a chair. I thought it would come in handy for both turkey and coyote hunting.

·
Premium Member
13,770 Posts
A blem .300 AAC Blackout pistol upper from PSA.

·
Premium Member
13,770 Posts
I ordered 10 boxes of Hornady .300 Blackout 135gr FTX ammo. It should work for thin skinned critters.

6321 - 6340 of 6408 Posts