Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6221 - 6240 of 6240 Posts

·
Super Moderator
22,011 Posts
I picked up a 9mm laser Boresight. It works great with handguns that have a laser attached. I have 2 guns, my nightstand XD-9 and my carry G2C. It makes for quick accurate adjustments. It was $20.00 at Academy.
Font Metal Auto part Circle Transparency

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Better she rolled her eyes than rolling you with the rolling pin. 😃

Reactions: Biomass

·
Super Moderator
38,636 Posts
I picked up a 9mm laser Boresight. It works great with handguns that have a laser attached. I have 2 guns, my nightstand XD-9 and my carry G2C. It makes for quick accurate adjustments. It was $20.00 at Academy. View attachment 483242
I am so excited to be moving to within 45 minutes of an academy !

·
Super Moderator
22,011 Posts
I am so excited to be moving to within 45 minutes of an academy !
I can't wait till you move south! The culture shock will blow you away.
I walked into a pawn shop after living in Michigan with there insane gun laws. And went to buy my Xd-9, I filled out a form he made a call and back then he had to get my thumb print. I did and did not realize he had called it in. He then gave it to me and said have a nice day. No permit to purchase no nothing!
The whole laid back how ya doing sweetie! You will wonder why you waited. I'm really happy for you!

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
11,284 Posts
Stopped by Academy after I did a safety inspection on the van (required before you can renew registration/tag), picked up 200 rounds of CCI Mini Mags, and 50 rounds of CCI WMRs.

6221 - 6240 of 6240 Posts