Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6201 - 6220 of 6234 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
CVLIFE Tactical Gun Sight Red Green Dot Scope Reflex Sight for 20mm Cantilever Mount
Ordered through Amazon. Manufactured in Hu Flung Foo China. $37
Had good reviews. Appears to be pretty rugged. I watched a Youtube video of a guy dropping one in a creek a number times and beating on it but it still held zero.
Bore sighted it and then went to the range today to dial it in. Hope to put some venison in the freezer.

Light Product Camera accessory Camera lens Camera

Wood Table Flooring Floor Gas

Air gun Wood Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Just won the bid on a railed 1911. S&W 1911 PD full size, alloy frame.

This month I certainly went "all out" buying 3 handguns, a shotgun, a CTC Lightguard, and trying to buy a bolt-on 1911 rail. When it rains it pours I guess.
Must be nice to have deep pockets.

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts
Ordered a 20" complete railed upper from PSA at their Black Friday price of $399.

·
Premium Member
13,710 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Renewed my annual range pass.

·
Premium Member
11,282 Posts
100 rounds of Norma 308 147gr FMJ. A red dot from Sportsman Guide for my 1911/22.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Just ordered a bug out bag and two 8 rd AR mag pouches from Midway.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
32,347 Posts
I just picked up a 1/2" 10" diameter steel Gong target at Cabelas for one of my grandsons for Christmas. I was looking for a case of 20 gauge game loads for my son-in-law, but couldn't find any at Cabelas or Academy.

Ammo shelves are not exactly bare these days, just bare for anything I happen to be looking for.

Reactions: Biomass and PTDOUDE

·
23,456 Posts
I consider this a pretty good black Friday deal; a night vision scope with good reviews for $378. Normally $500.

Sightmark Wraith 2-16x28

You don't have to have the MicroSD card unless you want to record video. And the quick detach base is optional as well. All it buys you is "quick."

6201 - 6220 of 6234 Posts