Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6041 - 6060 of 6104 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,236 Posts
Do you have a link? I'm looking for a double for my G2C, I have a nice single leather one but would like a double. Thanks
Rick

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
479 Posts

Good magazine pouch...I have this for single stack .45 ACP magazines (1911 and Sig P220)...they hold snug to the body.

·
Super Moderator
38,236 Posts
Was thinking of purchasing but was not sure it would fit a 1911 45 acp single stack magazine. Can you confirm? Thanks
I'm hoping that sine they fit Glock double stack 9mm that they will work for the PT111 G3C and the Sar B6C double stacks. I have the DeSantis open top dual mag pouch for my S&W Shield 45 (single stack and wider than a 45 ACP). Nice pouch, but nowhere as cheap as those. They have shipped so I may know by Friday.

Reactions: Taurus1965

·
Super Moderator
38,236 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Just came home after buying my new G3. Cleaned and lubed it and going to try getting to the range in the next couple of hours. I knew nothing about a G3....but wanted to get rid of a CW380 and a .22 revolver. Got the G3 and made out to my satisfaction on the deal.
Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory Airsoft gun

·
Registered
5,812 Posts
20 ga loadall 2, 20 and 12 ga wads, adjustable shot dipper, 300 12 ga once fired Federal, Win AA, Remington sts and "?" wads. I found in my ammo chest that i have over 100 empties and 20 more boxes of 9 shot 20 ga target loads. I'm sittin in tall cotton now.

·
Registered
37,123 Posts

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
OK...finding a front F/O sight for the new G3 is more of a challenge than other guns. Mine has steel sights....never knew it made a difference what was on it. G2c ..threw on some f/o sights for a Glock and presto...off to the range I went. First off ...not sure about the Lakeline one...not a big fan of a Phillips head screw for the sight....anyone have one and is it just me that does not like that idea? Taurus store has an Ameri glow but is orange..??? No other color? Found one that is a Tandemkross, but says it is higher than OEM...adjust your aim...WTH? Help would be appreciated.
Sounds like a seperate post is in order to address this question.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Hey bud...who the hell are you and what gives with your attitude? I do not see a damn thing with you name or profile that makes you in charge of anything. If you are thin skinned or so anal that a post in the wrong...or wrong as you see it, makes you idiotic...you are the one that needs help.
What the heck? Mark I sent you a pm to make more clear what the intentions of my posts were.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
What the heck? Mark I sent you a pm to make more clear what the intentions of my posts were.

Sir I owe you an apology .....a large one. I read your reply all wrong...it happens sometimes ...things can seem nothing like they are ment to be, but Usuall I do not respond in such a fashion. Been a strange day...dealing with some harsh news about my son's medical condition , but by NO way should I have gone off on you that way without making sure of what you were telling me. .Once again I am very sorry I acted like a D!ck, you surly did not deserve to have a jerk like me respond to you like that!!!!!

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Sir I owe you an apology .....a large one. I read your reply all wrong...it happens sometimes ...things can seem nothing like they are ment to be, but Usuall I do not respond in such a fashion. Been a strange day...dealing with some harsh news about my son's medical condition , but by NO way should I have gone off on you that way without making sure of what you were telling me. .Once again I am very sorry I acted like a D!ck, you surly did not deserve to have a jerk like me respond to you like that!!!!!
It's all good brother. I kinda figured something had to be going on. I'll continue this in pm's if you don't mind.

·
Super Moderator
38,236 Posts
I moved Mark's post to a new one for assistance in the Millennium forum, I am certain others have gotten other sights. Please clean up this thread so I don't have to...:cool:

6041 - 6060 of 6104 Posts