Taurus Firearm Forum banner
6021 - 6040 of 6249 Posts

·
Registered
37,218 Posts
Remington 472??
thet sure dues luuk like the old remington jam-a -matic 742 of yester year?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Just bought new Recoil springs for my Kahr CW380. Now to find ammo for it. Online the ammo is getting cheaper.....shipping charges going up! Local supply of 380acp non existent.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Was thinking of getting into some shot shell reloading for the 1st time & thought about getting the Lee Load-All. You obviously don't have a problem with it since you have the MEC also, so how much of a difference is there between the two, as far as facilitating the loading process? I've heard some say that they're junk while others say they're great.
I have both and get better crimps with the Mec. The Lee flexes so sometimes difficult to get a consistent press. Also emptying the jars or capping them is more convenient with the Mec. The Mec should last a very long time. Mine is used and I have no idea of the age. They both work though.

·
Premium Member
13,712 Posts
Bought a Browning Hell's Canyon Speed in 6.5 Creedmoor from my LGS this morning. I also ordered Talley lightweight scope mounts and a 3-9x40 Vortex scope that have both been given the same color burnt bronze Cerakote as the rifle.

·
Super Moderator
20,107 Posts
Ammo - lots of ammo. 45 ACP, 10MM, 357 Mag, 9mm. The ammo shelves at both our local gun stores were loaded. Even had one of them advertising their ammo on the radio! Nice that the food for all the animals I've bought lately finally got here.

·
Premium Member
13,712 Posts
Ammo - lots of ammo. 45 ACP, 10MM, 357 Mag, 9mm. The ammo shelves at both our local gun stores were loaded. Even had one of them advertising their ammo on the radio! Nice that the food for all the animals I've bought lately finally got here.
The shelves are full of ammo at my LGS as well. Nice to see it back again, but the prices are still high. Better than none at all.

·
Super Moderator
38,674 Posts
Went to switch carry pistols in favor of more capacity than the Kimber micro 9 and cannot find the two mag pouch for the PT 111 g3c . Ordered this one off eBay , seems like a great price and I hope it fits....something .

Reactions: Biomass

·
Super Moderator
22,025 Posts
Went to switch carry pistols in favor of more capacity than the Kimber micro 9 and cannot find the two mag pouch for the PT 111 g3c . Ordered this one off eBay , seems like a great price and I hope it fits....something .
Do you have a link? I'm looking for a double for my G2C, I have a nice single leather one but would like a double. Thanks
Rick

Sent from my SM-A716U using Tapatalk

6021 - 6040 of 6249 Posts