Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5741 - 5760 of 5780 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
I bought this to protect my Security 9 with Viridian Laser while it rides in my arm rest or when transporting to the range. I don't plan to use it for carry. There aren't too many holders made specifically for the Security 9 with the laser and I didn't want to spend a ton of money. I already have the sister version with the extra mag. pouch attached. Good value for the money but it depends on your specific application.

·
Premium Member
13,417 Posts
I bought this to protect my Security 9 with Viridian Laser while it rides in my arm rest or when transporting to the range. I don't plan to use it for carry. There aren't too many holders made specifically for the Security 9 with the laser and I didn't want to spend a ton of money. I already have the sister version with the extra mag. pouch attached. Good value for the money but it depends on your specific application.

View attachment 479440
Looks like it's just the ticket for your purposes!

Reactions: Tracker627

·
Super Moderator
37,265 Posts
Academy had ammo today. Picked up a box of Remington and a box of Speer-CCI, both 115 grain FMJ brass-cased for less than $20.00 per.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
Good sign!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Academy had ammo today. Picked up a box of Remington and a box of Speer-CCI, both 115 grain FMJ brass-cased for less than $20.00 per.

I wish we had Academy near here rather than Dick's Sporting Goods, just sayin,.......:-(

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,245 Posts
PSA had a sale on AR-10 uppers and lowers over the weekend

·
Registered
36,797 Posts

I still haven't seen any Remmy ammo on the shelves here!
I asked the manager at my Gun shop/ range just the other day IF they had seen any available yet and he said "NOPE" not any at all.
I was just curious if they were back up and running strong yet?

·
Registered
262 Posts
I've heard the the Lone Oak, AR, plant is running at full capacity and looking to hire more people.

·
Super Moderator
37,265 Posts
Just ordered the TruGlo tritium front sight only for the G3C from Taurus. I figured with the orange circle will be as good as a fiber optic for picking up the sight fast. I thought 38.74 delivered was a fair price.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Two mags and grip extensions for my compact 9mm, 100 Hornady .308 150gr SST to load up for my DPMS G2 Hunter, 300 Hornady 10mm 155gr XTPs to load up for my Taurus 24/7 Pro DS in .40S&W😃

·
Registered
950 Posts
Found some .22 standard velocity ammo for sale online...have thousands of high and hyper but only a few hundred standard. Box of 50 for $6.49 so I bought 5. Another $10.99 for shipping. Just missed out on some of the Federal PUNCH .22 ammo...want to try a box of it.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I just ordered an Alpha Wolf Threaded Barrel for my M&P40 Shield. I found a sale on blemished barrels for $99.95, and my is a performance Center model Shield which has a ported barrel, that I'm not really crazy about and can't shoot any of the CCI Blazer ammo that I have.

Also, I figure that I can polish out all the blemishes and then it will look really cool through the cuts in the slide.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Scored 4 50 rd boxes of Blazer brass 9mm today at Academy. $17.99 a box. Now my ammo stash is back to close to what it was before the shortage.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Scored 4 50 rd boxes of Blazer brass 9mm today at Academy. $17.99 a box. Now my ammo stash is back to close to what it was before the shortage.
Not bad considering the demand.

·
Premium Member
13,417 Posts
Ordered a Bond Arms derringer in .45 Colt/.410.

5741 - 5760 of 5780 Posts