Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5721 - 5740 of 5780 Posts

·
Administrator
18,195 Posts

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,245 Posts
I finally received a 2 stage nickel boron trigger assy., for an A R I no longer have.
$69.99

·
Super Moderator
40,640 Posts

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Today, I got some rounds of .22LR high velocity Remington golden bullets. Paid a bit for them, but it supports a small gun range with one owner (Veteran owned). These are the ones with a copper plated/jacketed hollow points:

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,245 Posts

·
Registered
24,854 Posts
I just ordered a Silencer Central Banish 22 silencer for my TX 22 Competition.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Magpul K2 grip and some red hockey tape for the AK to add more of that Mad Max look with a more vertical grip:

Also have a vented gas tube on the way from Apex. I think I like dressing this thing up more than I like dressing up my ARs. 😆

·
Registered
262 Posts
Please let us know how you like the VersaCarry. I get ads for them all the time.
The Versacarry Commander OWB is on sale on their website. I haven't used it much because I've been taking my wife to the hospital for treatments a lot and have been carrying small. The distressed leather looks good, and the holster rides well. The holsters come in three sizes and need to be "broken in" with the gun you carry. The Makarov takes a #3. I'm going to have to "melt" the Makarov baseplates because they're too sharp on the corners. I'll do a more in depth report when I get the new grips and actually start using it.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
40,640 Posts
Reactions: Lomax

·
Premium Member
13,417 Posts
I ordered an El Paso J frame holster that was on sale for $23 and another holster made by Desantis for my new S&W M&P .380 EZ.

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
Today was a hunt for the elusive 45-70 ammo. As we know during this time, prices are absolutely insane. 45-70 is doubly so. just the brass is going for $1.50-2.00 per case. However thanks to the superhuman hawkeye abilities of my wife, she was able to find a bag of 50 new winchester cases for 50 bucks. I was able to find a guy that has loaded ammo for 60 bucks/box of 20. So I picked up a box of old Federal Hi-shok 300 gr SJHP's and a box of PMC 405gr Lead.

5721 - 5740 of 5780 Posts