·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,181 Posts
Can

So I did

·
Super Moderator
19,941 Posts
I found a used S&W Shield EZ a 8+1 capacity 9mm at my LGS today for a really good price and couldn't pass it up. It didn't look like it was ever shot. I filled out the paperwork at 10am and now it's 14 hours later still haven't heard anything on this poor excuse for an instant background check. I also ordered a Glock 33, in .357 Sig with 9+1 capacity.

I find it interesting that the designs now being incorporated for backstrap grip safeties, as seen in the revolving M&P, is beginning to take on characteristics of grip aesthetics and similar to the pop cult following the squeeze cocker of the HK 7s back in the '80s.

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
247 Posts
My wife was in the hospital last week, and I bought a KelTec SU-16c to help me get over it and to replace the Ruger Mini-14 that's going to my granddaughter after her medical discharge from the USMC.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
My wife was in the hospital last week, and I bought a KelTec SU-16c to help me get over it and to replace the Ruger Mini-14 that's going to my granddaughter after her medical discharge from the USMC.

Sent from my SM-A516V using Tapatalk
I hope both of those ladies have a quick recovery.
Keltec does have some interesting gun designs.

·
Super Moderator
37,012 Posts
I've been wanting one of these for some time now and thanks to jwc007 who bird dogged this one for me, there's now one on the way. I've read that CZ75 Compact mags work in it so the fact that it ships with just one doesn't bother me. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Some Green LTT grips for the Centurion as well as a Wilson Combat Mag Guide and a custom fit kydex holster to carry her in. She is now ready for carry.

LTT Centurion in We the People Holster 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
More food for my AK - it's about the only cartridge that's semi-reasonably priced lately.

·
Premium Member
11,232 Posts
9 shot 22mag cylinder for my Rough Rider 9 shot 22LR revolver.
They're not on the website, you have to call and ask for them.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Rare as hens teeth these days, but I found two boxes today.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
Reactions: RogueTS1

·
Registered
665 Posts
Those grips look great on it.
Why thank you Sir. We quite agree; they kind of set it off more than the grey ones do. :)

PS: Should we mention that we received two more holsters for it? :devilish: Another AIWB, which we like even better, and one for the duty belt.

·
Registered
3,644 Posts
100 rounds of Speer Lawman 9mm 115 gr Ball, and 50 rounds slugs for the BP12. Prices still high, but on the down.

5681 - 5700 of 5703 Posts