Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5661 - 5680 of 5703 Posts

·
Registered
15,073 Posts
Was able to find a 3 die set of Lees in 45-70 and the crimp die from Midway. So now the new journey begins.

·
Registered
36,669 Posts
Not in the last 48 hours, but I did spend $800 at a gun show last weekend. I have to let the wife have a cooling-off period. 😄
WOW!
so what are you going to do with 4,000 Small Pistol Primers?
1jx2t5.jpg

·
Super Moderator
19,941 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Bought another Phoenix Arms HP22A. Just bought one last month and it is a great little firearm. I have had 2 before and I tell you if you clean, lubricate them properly and use standard velocity ammo they are very reliable, accurate and will last far more than the sub $150 they coast might make you think.. Also bought 300 rds of Norma Standard velocity TAC-22 40 grain LRN ammo to use in it. View attachment 478538
Thank you for supporting my local economy.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
37,012 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
I found a used S&W Shield EZ a 8+1 capacity 9mm at my LGS today for a really good price and couldn't pass it up. It didn't look like it was ever shot. I filled out the paperwork at 10am and now it's 14 hours later still haven't heard anything on this poor excuse for an instant background check. I also ordered a Glock 33, in .357 Sig with 9+1 capacity.

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
I ordered a MCK gen2 for my Glock 43X and it finally showed up today. These things are amazing additions to this little pistol. 35-40 yards I'm shooting cans with a 3 inch barreled pistol like nobodies business.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I ordered a MCK gen2 for my Glock 43X and it finally showed up today. These things are amazing additions to this little pistol. 35-40 yards I'm shooting cans with a 3 inch barreled pistol like nobodies business.
View attachment 478794 View attachment 478795
my god that thing is ugly. but i can relate. i have a couple ugly ones. kel tech 2000 and a hi point carbine. great guns though. thats all that matters

·
Super Moderator
37,012 Posts
my god that thing is ugly. but i can relate. i have a couple ugly ones. kel tech 2000 and a hi point carbine. great guns though. thats all that matters
The 995-TS is so ugly that it's CUTE! Tons of fun and it used to be economical to shoot.

·
Premium Member
13,349 Posts
You got that right, it ain't about pretty or revolvers and 1911s would win the beauty contest every time.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Super Moderator
19,941 Posts
Today I bought a Sig Romeo Zero reflex red dot optic for my Ruger Max 9. And two more boxes of Speer Gold Dot 9mm 124gr +P . Pix posted in "other handguns".

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
655 Posts
Ordered a PSA AK-47 MOEKov last night. Folding stock, Magpul furniture, chrome lined barrel, all American made. It's to be my son's high school graduation gift.
Picked it up yesterday along with 200 rounds of .223. I went ahead and gave it to my son even though there's almost a month to graduation. He is thrilled. It's just what he's been wanting. Also gave him 360 rounds of 7.62x39 ammo for it. We dry fired it a few times last night, and the trigger pull on this thing is NICE. Very smooth and crisp, and fairly light. Beats the crap out of most AR triggers.

5661 - 5680 of 5703 Posts