Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5581 - 5600 of 5630 Posts

·
Registered
Taurus G3
29 Posts
Ordered a Concealed Express IWB Kydex holster yesterday. Should have it by Sat...just in time for feds to confiscate alll my new self defense purchases

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I just ordered this...

It's a NRA Limited Edition Ruger SR1911 circa 2018. I don't really care for the red frame and honestly feel that if they were going to make the frame red then they might as well have given it white stripes as well then made the slide blue with white stars, but fortunately this isn't for me, it's for my brother who expressed an appreciation for it.

That being said, I wouldn't call it an ugly 1911 per se, just not one to my personal taste, although others may disagree, to whom I would remind that THIS exists...

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Yesterday I stopped by the gun store to check out a Colt AR15A4 that they had gotten in earlier that day. I had been looking for a Vietnam era replica and was waiting for Brownell's to get them back in stock. This one is extremely close to what we trained with when I was in Basic Training. Needless to say, it followed me home.

·
Premium Member
4,805 Posts
Yesterday I stopped by the gun store to check out a Colt M16A4 that they had gotten in earlier that day. I had been looking for a Vietnam era replica and was waiting for Brownell's to get them back in stock. This one is extremely close to what we trained with when I was in Basic Training. Needless to say, it followed me home. View attachment 477874
I can see John Wayne and Jim Hutton now...

·
Registered
658 Posts
Not too exciting but I bought a Torx T10 screwdriver for my range bag instead of using the cheesy torx head tool they give you with scopes, laser sights etc. The provided tools just look like an accident waiting to happen after you strip them.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,116 Posts
If I still had my AR pattern 9mm pistol (refer to canoe accident) I would have bought a 16” barreled upper.

But alas

·
Super Moderator
36,772 Posts
Yesterday I stopped by the gun store to check out a Colt M16A4 that they had gotten in earlier that day. I had been looking for a Vietnam era replica and was waiting for Brownell's to get them back in stock. This one is extremely close to what we trained with when I was in Basic Training. Needless to say, it followed me home. View attachment 477874
Sweet, it does look very familiar. Maybe find the triangular hand guard!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I just ordered this...

It's a NRA Limited Edition Ruger SR1911 circa 2018. I don't really care for the red frame and honestly feel that if they were going to make the frame red then they might as well have given it white stripes as well then made the slide blue with white stars, but fortunately this isn't for me, it's for my brother who expressed an appreciation for it.

That being said, I wouldn't call it an ugly 1911 per se, just not one to my personal taste, although others may disagree, to whom I would remind that THIS exists...
Nice. I think changing those grips would help tone it down a little.

Local shop has one, I've played with it several times.

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Nice. I think changing those grips would help tone it down a little.

Local shop has one, I've played with it several times.
And as luck would have it, my brother has an unused pair of 1911 grips he purchased on clearance from Altamont last year.

Reactions: Czechbikr

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
More AK stuff - an Attero Arms Bravo mount along with a Sig Romeo5 dot to stick on it since RS Regulate stuff is basically unobtanium at the moment, along with a quick-adjust sling and some mounting hardware for it.

Also a 1K case of 7.62x39 for not crazy prices.

Reactions: Bellows1

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
Bought a couple boxes of Aguila 1 3/4" Buckshot rounds for the new Mossberg Shockwave i bought a couple days ago. Had a pair of 30 round magazines for the 7.62x39 AR delivered on Saturday, along with a new Grip-pod for the same rifle because I like it on my M&P 15.

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
36,772 Posts
Reactions: Tracker627
5581 - 5600 of 5630 Posts