Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5561 - 5580 of 5630 Posts

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I ordered a Hyskore 12 gun pistol rack and it came in today. Pretty nice way to store semiauto handguns... not great for large frame revolvers, unless you skip a slot.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I dunno if it's poor form to make multiple posts in the thread on the same day, but I was just casually browsing Classic Firearms's site and they had RH-10s in stock. Ever since I got my M10X, I've wanted an 'actual' AK, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one.

Now I'm looking for surplus furniture to give it a 'battlefield pickup' type look.

I may have a problem...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I dunno if it's poor form to make multiple posts in the thread on the same day, but I was just casually browsing Classic Firearms's site and they had RH-10s in stock. Ever since I got my M10X, I've wanted an 'actual' AK, so I went ahead and pulled the trigger on one.

Now I'm looking for surplus furniture to give it a 'battlefield pickup' type look.

I may have a problem...
Head over to the AKfiles forum. You'll easily find some nicely battered furniture in the Marketplace. I went the other route and took the battered wood off my "actual AK" to turn it into a bastardized modernized AK.

·
Registered
47 Posts
In this past week...600 rounds of 5.56 @ $0.50/ea and 750 rounds of 9mm @ $0.32/ea. Haven't seen those prices in a long time. I was fortunate to get a tip from a friend on ammo available at a LE supply store. Limit was 5 boxes (50 round) 9mm and 10 boxes (20 round) of 5.56 per person, per day. I went back on second day with my wife so we could each get the limit.

I shared some of the 9mm with buddies that have not been able to find any in their area.

·
Registered
32,087 Posts
I picked up an additional -- round magazine for my AR 15

·
Registered
15,006 Posts
Picked up a promag 10 round mag for the PT709

Reactions: Bellows1

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,116 Posts
Gun show find, 2 adjustable AR butt stock only, $10.00 each.

Bought in memoriam of the great canoe accident.

·
Administrator
40,090 Posts
Bought two boxes of CCI Stinger 22LR, and a 10 round Pro Mag for my AR15, over in Lubbock at an Academy store.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Couldn't find any BFPU style furniture readily available, so I ordered a Circle 10 fixed triangle stock, a Polish lower handguard and both a laminated pistol grip and cheese grater style upper handguard from Atlantic. Also some Magpul plum furniture in case I don't like the wood bits.

Reactions: Bellows1

·
Registered
618 Posts
A couple 30 mags, 2 slings and hardware for Ar, and a set of electronic muffs. Will stop by Skunkriverarms tomorrow and get 2 boxes of something. (2 box limit)

5561 - 5580 of 5630 Posts