5461 - 5480 of 5512 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,378 Posts
^^ Save your brass!

·
Registered
36,452 Posts
eye bought 500 uf 10 MM 160 grain SWC projectiles to make more wireless high speed warning system parts.

·
Administrator
35,401 Posts
I have been trying to get a shorter front sight for my S&W M&P 40, everything is shooting way low and they were oging to send me a new front sight, but it's been discontinued so they won't be doing that. I went ahead and ordered an Ameriglow tritium front sight, .210 in height, hopefully that fixes my problem with this gun.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Ordered a KAK follower for my REM 870 to replace the plastic factory follower.

·
Registered
36,452 Posts
Bought a Maglula speed loader (it’s awesome) and some cleaning patches.
thats the only way to fly!
my gosh i bet mine has loaded at least 80-90,000 rounds and still going strong, don't leave home without it!
Hell they should be paying me, i bet I have sold more uplulas to newbies letting them use mine than Barack sold guns!

·
Administrator
35,401 Posts
I have been trying to get a shorter front sight for my S&W M&P 40, everything is shooting way low and they were oging to send me a new front sight, but it's been discontinued so they won't be doing that. I went ahead and ordered an Ameriglow tritium front sight, .210 in height, hopefully that fixes my problem with this gun.
The sight showed up today, and it was perfect except....it didn't glow. :mad: I took it in the bathroom, several times, to be sure and it's not glowing which makes it a regular front site. Optics Planet had a replace form to fill out, I did and it's already shipped back to them. I'll be patient and keep waiting for the good one to show up.

In case you don't know, you shouldn't pray to the Lord for patience...... :giggle:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Yup, I ordered a holster for my PT809 on Ebay which should be here on the 17th. It's a Mission First Tactical and was about 15 bucks.
I also got 50 rounds of 12 gauge #8 skeet shot for $15.88 including tax. I really don't like shopping at Dick's, but the price was way better than the nearest LGS which wanted $125 for a box of 100 rounds.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Bought my wife her birthday present this morning. Said she might keep me around.
P365XL RXP
F6893FE8-2F31-4DE6-9E81-B47AC438FE43.jpeg

·
Registered
1,658 Posts

·
Registered
36,452 Posts
Bought my wife her birthday present this morning. Said she might keep me around.
P365XL RXP
that should be a fine pick for the wife, I haven't shot one of the XL but its just bigger enough that it should be fairly pleasant to fire.
I love my 365 and many people have fired it both lady and males and none seem to be put off by any harshness and to me its the BEST striker fired weapon trigger that i have owned or shot and reliable as can be.
ergonomically it fits me well---like all Sigs and Cz seem to.

·
Registered
36,452 Posts
that should be a fine pick for the wife, I haven't shot one of the XL but its just bigger enough that it should be fairly pleasant to fire.
I love my 365 and many people have fired it both lady and males and none seem to be put off by any harshness and to me its the BEST striker fired weapon trigger that i have owned or shot and reliable as can be.
OK I had to brag a little bit on my Sig 365.
thsi was fairly early in my ownership as the one target was testing various self defense rounds.
365Target-1.JPG
365 Target-2.JPG

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
What drew me to it was that the grip is just long enough to get a full hold on - I've never really cared for the subcompacts that leave your pinky with nothing to hang onto.

Well - that and the fact that it comes with a red dot - I'm surprised we haven't seen more stuff that isn't at least milled for a dot from the factory.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,013 Posts
Bought a Maglula speed loader (it’s awesome) and some cleaning patches.
Only buy the pink one.

It is most likely to still be on the bench when you get back.

😁

·
Registered
62 Posts
Three 50-rd boxes of CCI std velocity .22lr for $3.99/box yesterday (Sunday)

A local LGS / indoor range instituted weekly three-box rationing (also only permits in-store purchases, does not ship) and it seems to be working. Keeps his local customers happy with reasonable supply and reasonable prices.

My son bought three 20-rd boxes of 7.62x39 for $7.99 ea.

5461 - 5480 of 5512 Posts