Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5161 - 5180 of 5706 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I remember when those were impossible to find AND $90 on ebay.
Yep, it's wild how people try to price gouge when the need is great. Seeing how they are not making the Taurus PT 738 TCP anymore, seems some companies have them in stock and trying to get sell them off... and low in price. One company I was going to buy from had them for $9.99 but then had a "$10.00" shipping fee via USPS and I was like "no way". I looked at Academy Sports online and they had them for $20.00. Then I found them online for $9.99 again with "$5.00" shipping.
I don't take it out too much to the range, just once in a while to keep my practice up with it. It's been running great, I'm going to give it a "better" cleaning today.

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
Ordered a Walther PPQ M2 in 9mm from Kentucky Gun Co. Pretty good price at $579. I remember watching Hickok45 shooting this pistol and he said you couldn't miss due to the great trigger. I'll bet I prove him wrong.

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
Two Walther PPQ M2, Q4 Tac 9mm 17 round magazines and a Bravo concealment holster for the Walther PPQ M2 that I ordered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Picked up a Glock 44 11/04/2020. Great out the door price. I had $176.00 credit card points, $100.00 gift card that I won for filling out the store receipt survey & sa $50.00 gift card from my kids. Paid $76.32 out the door.
A happy camper.
Put 300 rounds through it today. Some 40 grain & bulk 36 grain. Zero problems. Everything went bang.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,166 ·
Having a problem with Midway USA, they said they shipped my order and I was to get it on Oct.29,2020 I am still looking for it to come.

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
Talon rubber grip for the Walther PPQ.

Reactions: HappyTom

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
Having a problem with Midway USA, they said they shipped my order and I was to get it on Oct.29,2020 I am still looking for it to come.
I have the same thing going on with two packages, one of which is from Midway. The UPS tracking is just telling me their truck is delayed, but it seems to be taking days longer. Certainly more than just a truck delay.

·
Registered
5 Posts
This evening BassPro had ammo behind the counter...9mm, .40, .357, .38 and some others. Picked up a 500 rd bulk pack limit 1 for $120. Will pass it on to my cousin. She needs it more than I do.

Sent from my moto e5 cruise using Tapatalk
My runnings has been having some but one box a day kinda sucks. Can't have the woman go she hates my gun.

Sent from my 5032W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
I was going to buy some ammo from them, and when I saw that delay message on their site, I decided it was not worth the wait. I got plenty of ammo.. but was going to top of some of my subsonic .22LR. I like their company because of the selection of ammo, but even in the past, they ship slow from what I have seen.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I’m feeling kinda good this morning; picked up a full 1000 round case of 124 grain jsp 9mm for $320- not much more than I’d have paid last year.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Still stocking up on supplies and other things... I was going to buy some ammo, but then I saw the excessive shipping delays on MidwayUSA so I switched my focus on finding a holster for my RIA M206 revolver. I found this on Amazon by a company called Federal, I have another nylon holster from than in regards to my Heritage SA Revolver. This one is about same price as well.. a bit less than $19.00 USD.. and supposdley, made in the U.S.A. Not bad for a nylon holster:

·
Registered
821 Posts
I tried to order an axe head cane from midway, but they require the shipping address to be the same as the billing address, and I wanted the cane shipped to my work address so I wouldn’t have to worry about it being stolen off my doorstep. The porch pirates started their Christmas thieving early this year, my neighbor even had cat food stolen off her porch.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
The porch pirates started their Christmas thieving early this year, my neighbor even had cat food stolen off her porch.
I TOTALLY under that ^ - When packages are delivered, I'm home and watching for the delivery trucks all the time to make sure nothing stays outside for too long... a lot of thieves out there.

·
Super Moderator
27,060 Posts
It looks like we might have some here. Found 2 packages out the back of our apartment. Addressed to 2 different apts in our block.

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
I picked up a Glock 48 this morning from my LGS. It's basically the same as the G43X, but with a longer barrel and slide.

·
Registered
821 Posts
I’m feeling kinda good this morning; picked up a full 1000 round case of 124 grain jsp 9mm for $320- not much more than I’d have paid last year.
When I ordered it was a ten box limit, so I placed two orders, ten boxes each. Both orders went through, I got confirmation emails on both. Today I got an email saying they cancelled one order. I guess when the said ten box limit, they meant a ten box limit. It’s not a full case, but I still have 500 rounds coming.

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
Beautiful holster!

Reactions: Old_Sp5

·
Premium Member
13,351 Posts
Ordered a new OWB Max Slide holster from White Hat Holsters for my PPQ.

5161 - 5180 of 5706 Posts