Taurus Firearm Forum banner

5061 - 5080 of 5120 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,499 Posts
Just ordered 500 124 grain PRN and 500 200 grain PRN (45 ACP) from Xtreme. 140 bucks net to me, reported in stock. Would have preferred Everglades for a better price and free shipping, but they are out of stock. Also looked at coated product with a higher Brinell (RMR bullets...SNS casting) than Brazos but they were all out of inventory. Bird in the hand is the way of the world these days.

·
Registered
4,645 Posts
At 1:15 AM this morning I got an email from "Joe Bob Outfitters" that let me know they had some mags in stock for my Sig Sauer 1911-22 So I ordered 4 mags with With "4" followers and an extra "+4" follower for my original mag. $95.55 total.
The "+4" followers let the mags hold 14 rounds instead of the original 10 rds.

The mags and followers arrived today. That is great timing. I swapped in the new followers on the 4 mags that came today. Real easy, less than a minute each once I figured out how to do it.
I now need to find the pistol because I don't remember which of my 6 safes it is in and the gun room is full of all the crap from the office which I needed to empty everything out of to access the crawl space for the bathtub plumbing repairs.

Joe Bob Outfitters gave some of the fastest service I've ever received from a seller. I highly recommend them.

·
Registered
50 Posts
A pair of Bianchi speed strips for the 856UL were in UPS box today. Guess I actually bought them 3 days ago.

Gun related but not real exciting.

·
Registered
31,687 Posts
I just ordered a pitcanny rail and green laser for my Mossberg Shockwave. I figure it is my 20 yard firearm.

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
36,015 Posts
Just ordered 500 124 grain PRN and 500 200 grain PRN (45 ACP) from Xtreme. 140 bucks net to me, reported in stock. Would have preferred Everglades for a better price and free shipping, but they are out of stock. Also looked at coated product with a higher Brinell (RMR bullets...SNS casting) than Brazos but they were all out of inventory. Bird in the hand is the way of the world these days.
wish you luck!
the last order i made with extreme and this was before the panic they had all three projectiles listed as in stock, well some 40 days later they sent me an E mail asking me to contact the credit card company and tell them to allow the charge as it had been so long since i ordered they would not approve it.
honestly it had been so long that i had already ordered and received the berry projectiles from Midway I didn't need them.
I like extreme projectiles but the last 2-3 times i ordered from them they have been very lacking in customer service to be honest, let us know how this works for you.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I ordered 300 rounds of bulk pack 9mm at an "OK" price with free shipping. I really need to hide my wallet after I read the news headlines first thing in the morning or switch to decaf.

·
Premium Member
12,493 Posts
A PSA 16" railed lightweight upper, Sig P229 12 round .357 Sig mag. and a 15 round Sig P365 mag.

·
Premium Member
12,493 Posts
I put a deposit on a Sig M11-A1. I've been wanting one of these for quite some time and finally made the move.

·
Super Moderator
19,606 Posts
Congrats. What led you to such a fine pistol?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I put a little bitty Browning 1911-.22 on layaway. It's 15% smaller than a full size 1911. Other than being a blow back design everything functions and takes down like a 1911. I just had to have it.

·
Premium Member
12,493 Posts
Congrats. What led you to such a fine pistol?
More than anything my P229 in .40 S&W and .357 Sig. There were three pistols I was looking at, a Devil Dog Arms 3.5" 1911 finished in boron nitride and chambered in .45 acp, a Dan Wesson Vigil Commander 1911 in.45 acp and this Sig M11-A1. All three are fine pistols so it was a very tough choice, but one I don't think I'll regret.

Reactions: rodfair

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Before things got crazy, I got 7 P-10C 10 rounders for $19.99 as they were overstocked. My reason was because I get together with a group LEO, EMT, and Veterans for a biannual shoot. The 1911 guys complained about 15 or more rounds in the magazines. To make it a more level playing field, a rule was made a few years ago on 10 round magazines.

Maloy

Just in case!!! https://gregcotellc.com/cart/cz-factory-mecgar-actmag-c-173/cz-p10-c-reverse-or-cz-p07-9mm-10-rd-factory-magazine-11421-p-1781.html?zenid=pfgjl9l2ovm247an890rce0ki2 Just in case things go to hell in a hand basket election wise....figured it was a good idea to order a few 10 rd (Dem-o-rat approved) mags for the CZ P-07.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I finally found "In Stock" Magpul SGA stock for my 590A1 shotgun. No more getting popped in the nose with my thumb when shooting slugs, or other hot 12ga. rounds.

Oct 6th delivery. It will be here in time for our fall shoot.

Maloy

·
Registered
891 Posts
Before things got crazy, I got 7 P-10C 10 rounders for $19.99 as they were overstocked. My reason was because I get together with a group LEO, EMT, and Veterans for a biannual shoot. The 1911 guys complained about 15 or more rounds in the magazines. To make it a more level playing field, a rule was made a few years ago on 10 round magazines.

Maloy
Wow...$19.99, what a deal! Probably never see that again....along with $9.99 a box of 9mm!

·
Premium Member
12,493 Posts
I picked up a very solid feeling Gould & Goodrich Gold Line 3 slot thumb snap holster for my Sig P229. When I got it home I found that it also fits my Sig P226 and my CZ P-01. I'm sure it will also fit the Sig M11-A1 when it gets delivered. I love when that happens. I have an old belt slide holster from MTR made for a Sig 227 that also fits a lot of my handguns.

Reactions: Old_Sp5
5061 - 5080 of 5120 Posts