·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Hogue Grips for Taurus 65 & 66 .357 Magnums today.:D

·
Administrator
35,161 Posts
I bought a spring kit for my dad's Sig P226. It's not returning the trigger to firing position like it should, and I thought I'd give it a try before sending it back to Sig.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
Bought some W231 powder in preparation to getting back into reloading for .357 magnum 'moderate loads'.
Still looking at reloading presses and other necessary equipment to spend my tax returns on.
I know, now the fun begins.

·
Super Moderator
40,475 Posts
Yesterday I put my name on "Notify when in Stock" lists at about 40 different places. Not really a purchase, but an extreme desire to.

·
Registered
962 Posts
800 rounds of .22LR

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
Only thing I have bought gun related in the last few years is some grips [Hogue 80010] for Mama Fish and her GP100......
She doesn't like them, likes the finger groove Hogues that came on it, and they came yesterday.
Although we have slowed down shooting lately, we still fire several hundred rounds a week each, but I can't think of anything
we need to purchase....with one exception....a Ruger 77/327............

·
Registered
14,636 Posts
Scope mount adapter for the Mosin, 380 auto brass, an ammo can and oh yea, a Mossberg 535 12 ga.

·
Registered
816 Posts
didn't buy them today but they got delivered today, some plastic cam lock buckles and cotton webbing to make up a custom sling for my new .300 AAC pistol. Shot for years in competition using GI cotton slings instead of the insanely expensive and complex leather ones and never felt "underslung", Instead I enjoyed a relaxed prep period watching other competitors struggle to strap in.

·
Registered
7,269 Posts
An extended 7 round mag for my Ruger LCP and a couple of Uncle Mike's pocket holsters (all from Midway.)

And I think it was less than 48 hour ago that I ordered 250 rounds of 165gr. Fiocchi .40 S&W (from Cheaper than Dirt.)

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Plano plastic gun case (for my Hi-Standard), pair of pink shooting muffs for my daughter, all yesterday while at the range.

·
Registered
4,649 Posts
The only thing I can remember buying that is gun related in the last couple of years is Hogue grips for my S&W 642 and a set of 9x19 Dillon dies for for my SD-B. I am currently saving up to buy a box of bullets.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
New Grips for a Raven MP-25. If you expand it to 96 hours I can add about five more things.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
Bought a cross slide drill press vise for a Glock ghost gun. Still waiting the 80% kits to be in stock.

Reactions: RAEIndustries

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
2 Hogue Handall grip sleeves and an inexpensive crossbow for fooling around in the back yard; will be buying a Beretta 92FS later today or tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 5221 Posts