Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a never used, HKS Speedloader (Revolver) 7 shot, Model 587-A, .357 mag, S&W, 686 Magnum Plus.
I'm looking to trade for a used set (or part) of rifle dies for an 8MM mauser rifle. ( 7.92 X 57 MM) Preferably Lee brand.
Anyone interested?

Did not trade. Bought dies.

·
Administrator
35,318 Posts
I moved this to the classifieds, as it is more trading/bartering than about reloads. If you want, modify your title to include that you are interested in dies. Thanks !

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I moved this to the classifieds, as it is more trading/bartering than about reloads. If you want, modify your title to include that you are interested in dies. Thanks !
Don't know how to modify the title. Tried "edit post" but that doesn't work. I'm a dummy. :(

·
Registered
351 Posts
I have a never used, HKS Speedloader (Revolver) 7 shot, Model 587-A, .357 mag, S&W, 686 Magnum Plus.
I'm looking to trade for a used set (or part) of rifle dies for an 8MM mauser rifle. ( 7.92 X 57 MM) Preferably Lee brand.
Anyone interested?
Yo, BBGun,

I have a complete Lee 3 die set for the 7.92 X 57 Mauser. I also have an RCBS special "Trim Die" that can not only be used to trim cases to the proper length with a file or hacksaw, but is also designed to manufacture 7.92 X 57 mauser brass out of 30-06 cases which are infinitely more available. Dies are used, but in good condition. I couldn't find the instruction set for the RCBS Trim die, but that should be available for download from their website.

I no longer have a 98K Mauser rifle or any other 8mm for that matter, so the set is surplus to my needs but I do NOT need the speed loader as I don't have anything it would work with.

What else you got to trade? PM me if you wanna discuss it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts