Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't always hate the minion, but it ended up that way. Well, hate is a bit too strong. More like I am severely tired of him.

Just like an over played song on the radio, it just isn't funny any more.:jiml:

But about 2 minutes ago...I had an epiphany! :yeahbaby01:

a minion make a lovely target.

You could use it for the pistol shootout or the rifle shootout or take it 200 yards away and sight your scope in.

This particular minion comes with his own bull's eye
Minion-PNG.jpg
....he just needs the scoring number written in:

Reactions: tcox4freedom

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I used t use the life size NASCAR driver cardboard displays, but they are a rare item now days.

Nothing against any driver, but where else can you get a realistic true size target of a person?

Reactions: Stroker

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
I'm sure Sekol will just send him for reeducation. :D

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Aw Hell...I ain't skeered! I've been married for 18.86 years

You can call me " The Minionator" .

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Scoutfish- I am sooooo sorry you feel this way! Now I'm not saying that you're a speciest or anything, but if the shoe fits, and all that! Everyone has the right to shoot at whatever targets they want to, but if you are ever in need of a bunch of very short persons to help you pick up spent brass at the range or to look for that pistol part that flew off during dissassembly, well, the minions may no longer be all that inclined to help out.:D There's no fury like a minion scorned!

images-2.jpeg

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Now you went and did it..

·
Super Moderator
17,703 Posts
One halloween about 20 years ago, a neighbor built a fully functional 1/2 scale gallows in his front yard. He wired some sound and spotlights, and on the big day he slipped a giant Barney into the noose. He'd leave it dark and as kids approached he'd light it up, trip the trap door, and the speakers would emanate a hideous scream. That ended trick-or-treating for dozens of small children. They were too terrified to go on.

He was the most unpopular guy in the neighborhood until he redeemed himself on the next halloween.

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
One halloween about 20 years ago, a neighbor built a fully functional 1/2 scale gallows in his front yard. He wired some sound and spotlights, and on the big day he slipped a giant Barney into the noose. He'd leave it dark and as kids approached he'd light it up, trip the trap door, and the speakers would emanate a hideous scream. That ended trick-or-treating for dozens of small children. They were too terrified to go on.

He was the most unpopular guy in the neighborhood until he redeemed himself on the next halloween.

So I should hang a minion from the gallows before I shoot it?

Reactions: Stroker

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
They even have zombie targets.

Sorry Sekol I couldn't resist. :D
That's not a zombie - that's Achmed The Dead Terrorist!! He's one of Jeff Dunham's funniest ventriloquist dummies! The minions heartily welcome him into the fold!
1b9628f600af20096f6cc24b508874ec15d7473840163c4f4edf452db0b1013c.jpg

1 - 20 of 87 Posts