Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a couple of stainless models awhile back, but the dealer said they can only get them in the pimp editions (stainless with gold accents). He made it seem like that was the only way you could get them, and so far it seems he may have been correct.

I think a PT945 with a TLR-1 would be a nice little set up, but I refuse to ever own any kind of gun with any polishing or gold plating.

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts
One of our local Gunshops had 2 plain Blued PT945AR's in his shop a couple of month's ago. They're sold now. IMO, the Gunshop you're going to just wants to move the stock they have.

If there really is a shortage of plain blued models, which I seriously doubt, it is probably only temporary, and I would wait. Also, seek out another dealer.

·
Administrator
18,467 Posts
Very nice! It should follow you home! I'm sure that checkered wood grips would look very nice on it, but in shooting it you might find a Hogue Handall Slip on Grip over the existing synthetic grips more useful. Looks like Taurus has changed the hammer spur or it could be the angle of the photo.

1999 Vintage Taurus PT945 with Hogue Handall Slip-On Grip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts