Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i showed my wife the video below, as it looks like the most awesome man-stopper I've ever seen. But she feels that it's overkill. She just wants to stop the attacker, and she feels this ammo is above and beyond that. If anyone here has any experience with this ammo, let me know.

·
Registered
144 Posts
It's pretty expensive, so I doubt many people have a lot of experience with it.

I'm with you though, it looks like an awesome man stopper.

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
That is interesting!

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
i showed my wife the video below, as it looks like the most awesome man-stopper I've ever seen. But she feels that it's overkill. She just wants to stop the attacker, and she feels this ammo is above and beyond that. If anyone here has any experience with this ammo, let me know.

HMM?
what is the difference in dead and deader???
Once you kill someone dead how do you make it worse??
OF course all of us only want to disable/ stop an attacker, not kill them!!---:icon_rolleyes:
anyway Shooting the bull did some test on the Lehigh and I do believe he rated it as the best or one of the best In his test.
IF you cant find it here, try a U-tube search.

Reactions: trouter2

·
Registered
693 Posts
Devastating ammuniton, but if your squeamish about killing somebody it isn't for you, much blood and guts when entering a human torso, same coming out, in the eye of the beholder, to me nothing is overkill when my life is on the line,

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
It's got a little more punch than 45 lc, but out of my raging judge magnum, its very manageable. They are somewhat pricey, the lack of penetration is overcome by how big they are when they expand

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's got a little more punch than 45 lc, but out of my raging judge magnum, its very manageable. They are somewhat pricey, the lack of penetration is overcome by how big they are when they expand
thats kind of what I was thinking. One should never need more than 1 of these to stop a BG in his tracks. At some point, you just cant "play through the pain", it would seem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts