Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering how the process went, and if you did things like form a trust or just got it as a individual, thinking of getting one for my new property and range, have a wonderful long ravine on the new property that is fantastic for a range, so between now and when the house gets built later this year, i was looking to get all the info i can to make it as easy as possible.

Thanks

Reactions: kruizer

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Not in TN, but the BATFE dropped the requirement for Chief LEO approval several years ago. This made individual, rather than trust, applications easier to get. Trusts are good if multiple people, like family members, are going to use the device without the other present. Trusts have been running 15 to 18 months at the shop where I work, individual 10 to 12 months.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
Not in TN, but the BATFE dropped the requirement for Chief LEO approval several years ago. This made individual, rather than trust, applications easier to get. Trusts are good if multiple people, like family members, are going to use the device without the other present. Trusts have been running 15 to 18 months at the shop where I work, individual 10 to 12 months.
I don't like those numbers that's too long to wait...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the info everyone, might check with my family and see if they want to get them as well, if not solo it is, was not expecting the wait time though, hopefully we wont have any more shutdowns

1 - 6 of 6 Posts