Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a grip glove for the 9mm PT-111 Millennium Pro? I did a search and it seems that sport type tape has been the only choice up to this point.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Wilmac

·
Premium Member
11,317 Posts
On my PT145. Should work on a 111.

Firearm Gun Trigger Starting pistol Gun accessory

·
Administrator
35,785 Posts
Love the Pachmayr grips. Works great on my PT145 as well.

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts

Taurus PT-111 9mm with Hogue Handall Junior Slip on Grip

Reactions: Jimbear1

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
I was going to mention the Hogue HandAll Jr., it's a snug fit but should go on nicely. If you use the TSS, you'll have to cut a hole for it. If not, you may have to trim the edge near your magazine release so it doesn't get pressed or jammed accidently.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Hogue Handall Junior Slip on Grip on my PT 111 Mil Pro 2nd Gn

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! I thought I tried the Hogue Junior that I got for my wife's Kahr CW9 and it did not fit. I will give it another look. Not sure what a 24/7 airsoft gun is but I will google it.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
846 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There is no way I am going to get the Hogue Handall Jr. to fit on my Pt111 Millennium Pro. No way.

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
There is no way I am going to get the Hogue Handall Jr. to fit on my Pt111 Millennium Pro. No way.
I thought the same thing when I first got that grip for my PT145 and it took awhile but it will fit.

I used a hair dryer to heat the grip before attempting to slip it on. Keep working at it.

·
Administrator
18,636 Posts
Yes way! I have one on mine. ;)

I've found you have to stretch them a bit to move them onto most Pistol Grips, but it certainly can be done, and is well worth doing. :cool:

Reactions: Marinevietvet

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
The hair dryer did it! Thanks!
No problem. I learned that trick because someone else on TA passed it along.

All I ask is that you pay it forward when you can.

·
Registered
215 Posts
My wife has a Hogue handall jr on her Millenium Pro PT111. it was not easy(it's not supposed to be) but if you spray a little Windex on the inside of the grip it will lube it enough to get it to slide onto the gun. the Windex will evaporate and will not hurt the gun. DON'T use the stuff with ammonia though

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't Know if this is posted on another thread but, Talon has both rubber and sandpaper grips for Mill PT111/140 PRO's and they are great. Also comes with piece for mag pinky extension. I have the sandpaper and love it.:cool:

·
Registered
14 Posts
I bought the handall Jr. and it does work really well, a little tedious to get on but even having to adjust it lower to allow for my large finger above the finger groove and trimming with a hobby knife around the magazine well, done in 20 minutes.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts