Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,061 Posts
Thanks for posting this! I would love to see Taurus acquire Freedom Group and make an entry
into the black rifle market. The fact that Freedom Group is based in my home state makes this
even better for me.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Buy at a good discount. Invest well and possibly manufacture some of the pistols
inside the U.S. That would possibly make them eligible to sell to various government
entities. I believe the 800 series was designed as a service weapon. I know mine has
proven reliable over thousands of rounds.

JB

·
Registered
311 Posts
With the recent acquisition of Diamonback, and Diamondback's new line of ARs, I'd say Taurus is now in the evil black gun market.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nevertheless I think it's wonderful Taurus is investing in our future as Free Americans without regard to the current climate
(Although as a business graduate I can see that now is the prime time to acquire these types of assets while no one else wants them/stigma attached - cost of acquisition is low)
Even so while probably financially driven as it should be, Taurus is a business enterprise, it still is nice to see someone has some faith!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts